Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dewey2007
    • Dec 2007

Wanted: Bobby Madritsch jersey

Does anyone have a Bobby Madritsch Mariners GU jersey they would be interested in selling??

If so, please contact me at: deweystg@berkeley.edu
    sigpicwww.alamedasportsproject.com
  • chicagoglen
    • Aug 2006

Re: Wanted: Bobby Madritsch jersey

I do not but I was curious why you wanted one. I played little league baseball with him and went to high school with him. His dad used to drive my brother and I with Bobby and his brother Kenny to our 16 year old traveling games.

Comment

• Dewey2007
      • Dec 2007

I'm Native American also and I thought it would be nice to add some memorabilia of one of the more recent Native players in MLB of which there aren't many.

Comment

• chicagoglen
        • Aug 2006

That is awesome. It is nice to see someone collect something of I guy I grew up with. Again, sorry for imposing I was just curious.

Comment

• Dewey2007
          • Dec 2007

You weren't imposing in anyway. I think that's what's great about this forum is you get stories like yours of growing up with a former player. Do you still stay in touch with him? If you do put in the good word that I'm looking for one his jerseys!

Comment

• chicagoglen
            • Aug 2006

I have not spoke to him in a few years. Last time I saw him was right before all the news started about him and he had just made it to the pros. He was at Durbin's Tavern on79th Street. (Our Local Bar) I still see Madridtch jerseys being worn in there when i get back home. (People love it on the Southside when a local kid makes it)

Comment

Working...