PDA

View Full Version : American Memorabilia Issues ?

cohibasmoker
01-11-2008, 08:59 AM
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew if American Memorabilia was having internal problems? My problem is, I bought a ring from them and after submitting some threads on this forum about the item, I was contacted by AM to send the ring back for a refund. I did so and according to the USPS, AM did receive the ring on 12/26/07. The tracking number is 03010120000598562996. I’ve checked with my credit card company a couple of times and as of yesterday, AM has yet to issue a refund.

I was wondering if it was a personal issue between AM and I or, were other members having problems with AM? I’d like to know because it was nice that they offered the refund but if there are any issues going on at AM that I are not aware of, when it comes time to consign some items, AM may not be MY best choice.

As per forum rules, I did email AM about the refund issue and they have not responded.

Jim

sammy
01-11-2008, 05:24 PM
Just file a dispute with your credit card. Since they told you to send it back, and you have proof you did.

Of course, they may be waiting for payments from the auction that closed last night in order to pay past consignors and any refunds due.