PDA

View Full Version : Looking for authenticated game used gear from 2006/2007 1st Rd Picks (MLB)

elliottmse
01-16-2008, 08:43 AM
I am interested in authentic game used / autographed gear (jerseys, caps, helmets, bats, gloves, cleats, etc) from 1st Round Draft picks in the 2006 or 2007 MLB First Year Player Draft. Please contact me with information about any items available, along with record/proof of authenticity and pictures. Thanks.

PudgePollyMillerFan
01-16-2008, 12:01 PM
I have Andrew Miller's First MLB Game Worn Detroit Tigers Jersey (Road) from 2006. It has been MLB Authenticated and was purchased directly from the Tigers Team. Also, the jersey was worn by Miller when he struck out the last batter when the Tigers clinched a playoff spot in 2006 and the jersey smells of champagne from the lockerroom celebration afterwards! I also have a sweet 8x10 autographed photo on a plaque of Miller wearing the jersey purchased directly from the team as well. Please email me at cjduffield@cablespeed.com if interested. Thanks.

PCM Sports
01-17-2008, 12:30 PM
We have game used items from Cubs 1st pick in the 2006 draft Tyler Colvin and the Rockies 1st rd pick in the 2007 draft Casey Weathers. contact us if interested. info@pcmsports.com