PDA

View Full Version : Alex Rodriguez game Used old Hickory bat's

AROD313
01-22-2008, 11:59 PM
I was wondering if anyone knows what the difference is between a true Arod Game Used Old hickory bat and one of the one's made for him to autograph. I'm thinking about purchasing an old hickory game used bat but with so many autograph models out there I was wondering if there was a difference. Unlike his Louisville Sluggers I can't find any solid identifiers with the old hickory bat's. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

cjclong
01-23-2008, 10:53 AM
While we wait for the Old Hickory identifiers could you share the identifiers for the Louisville Slugger bats. Thanks.

5kRunner
01-23-2008, 11:28 AM
Have you tried emailing Old Hickory?

mail@oldhickorybats.com

They might be able to tell you the subtle differences between the bats that were made for game use and the autograph bats. I emailed them a few months ago about a Derrek Lee bat I have and they were very quick to respond with answers to all my questions.

suave1477
01-23-2008, 11:46 AM
I myself spoke with one of the owners recently of Hickory and he was more then happy to help me with a few bats.
He gave me specific model numbers that each player ordered
and or team ordered bat.
Specific color of bat that each player ordered
and the Years that they ordered the bats.

One of the huge pluses of Hickory is that they have not been around long so it is more easier to narrow down Game Used bats.
They have been producing bats since Late 1998/ early 1999.

Hickory is Very Helpful my hats off to them!!!