PDA

View Full Version : Malkin & Crosby game used jersey giveaway

dodgersfan
01-24-2008, 11:58 PM
I though this was pretty cool,Check this out.

You can see the Malkin giveaway around 6:20 into the video and the Crosby around 7:10.

Rudy Sauceda

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiyydaolGAs

chakes89
01-25-2008, 02:27 AM
Wow

That is awesome

I wish I would have been there to get one

Maybe I should be a hockey fan

OaklandAsFan
01-25-2008, 04:00 AM
one lucky kid there. Crosby's jersey from the winter classic sold on the NHL auctions for $45,000. The puck he scored to win the game in a shootout sold for $7,500 bucks. Thats just flat out insane!!!

geoff
01-25-2008, 02:44 PM
All I have to say that is one Lucky kid.Do you think because he Personilzed the Jersey it could be worth less.

OaklandAsFan
01-25-2008, 08:39 PM
from what I have read on this forum and others alot of people prefer their hockey jerseys unsigned so that there may affect the price.
Personally one thing that makes this a great piece is that this kid has video proof it is a gamer right off Crosby's back and proof of a legit gamer.
I would hope the kids parents have instilled a respect for memorabilia where this kid didn't look at that jersey with dollar signs in his eyes.

I actually beat my ex wife in court over the possesion of my kids things. Not only the fact that 90% of what was theirs I acquired for them but because the judge liked my passion and respect for my collection and could tell it was all about the $$ with my ex