Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dewey2007
    • Dec 2007

game used dealers

Does anyone have a fairly comprehensive list of on-line game used memorabilia dealers they can share? Below are some that I have come across from reading GUU threads and my own internet searches.

Blue Chip Sports, Jim Yackel, Ball Park Heroes, Grey Flannel, Steiner, leftfieldcollectibles, Meigray...

I'm sure I'm missing a bunch so any additions including websites would be appreciated. Thanks!
    sigpicwww.alamedasportsproject.com
  • frikativ54
    • Dec 2007

Re: game used dealers

I would like to know myself. Heresay is so much a part of this hobby that it's hard to separate the good from the bad.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Comment

• AWA85
      • Jan 2008

Just checking this board can bring you to a lot of connections. Seems like this board can lead to a lot better deals and a few more trustworthy people. Only being here a short time, I am already taking big steps away from EBAY.
      Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

Comment

• JETEFAN
        • Dec 2005

You cant' leave out Tim at Hall of Fame bats, and John Taube at JT Sports, 2 of the best in the biz !!!

Hall Of Fame Bats - Specializing in Professional Model Bats From 1900 to Present.

new arrivals Add to cart Alex Rodriguez Signed Game Used Bat $1,799.00 Add to cart Sammy Sosa Game Used Bat $3,999.00 Add to cart Mike Trout Signed Game Worn Cap $799.00 Add to cart Frank Robinson Game Used Bat $19,999.00 [...]

George

Comment

• Tay1038
          • Dec 2005

Don't forget about Mr. Andy Benish. www.Vintagebats.com

He was the guy that sold me my first pieces of memorabilia when I was 12. He's a real class act and one of the best in the business. When I hear of great "Customer Service" & "Friend", Andy is the first that comes to mind. I always have the best experience when dealing with him.

Thanks Andy!

Taylor
          Email: Tay1038@aol.com
          - Interested in Current & Vintage Minnesota Twins game-used memorabilia - Killebrew, Oliva, Carew, Puckett, Hrbek, Blyleven, Mauer, Morneau, Tom Kelly (Manager), Minneapolis Millers & St. Paul Saints

Comment

• Sincityson
            • Oct 2006

Some more to Add:

Following Game Used/Worn auctions and team sales: www.twitter.com/gameused

Comment

Working...