PDA

View Full Version : Rabbit Maranville Pro Model Bat

MGHProductions
01-25-2008, 06:24 PM
Here's one that I have always been looking for. Some of you might have seen this on ebay. Bat is great looking in person. Thought you guys would enjoy seeing pictures since they don't surface to often.

yanks12025
01-25-2008, 06:33 PM
Hello
Did you buy the bat from him, i kept on try to get him to end it early but my offer was not very good. if you did buy it, may i ask how much you payed for it. Thanks

nate
01-25-2008, 08:29 PM
Good times.....I asked if there was a buy it now. He said no. The auction ended and all of a sudden I get an email saying he ended it because the shipping charge was off. I emailed back asking him to let me know when he plans on putting it back up and if he decides on a sale price. The next email I get is the following day saying the bat was sold?! Ahhh...gotta love it. Nice bat! Enjoy it. :)

MGHProductions
01-25-2008, 09:57 PM
The seller did actually end the auction becuase he was getting so many questions about shipping charges, not to sell it to me. At the time, i was the high bidder and he told me what he had been offered fpr the bat. By the time I replied, he had a higher offer which I did top.
Thanks
Matt

b.heagy
01-26-2008, 07:01 AM
Matt,
Congrats on a beauty ! Thank you for sharing. It is always a pleasure to see a true gem !

yanks12025
01-26-2008, 07:23 AM
Is it going to be for your personal collection or is it going to be popping up in a major auction within the months.

SkubeBats
01-29-2008, 01:43 PM
Matt,
I see you collect vintage game used bats. I was wondering if you might have or know where I can find some Milwaukee Braves game used bats. I'm also looking for a game used bat of Joe Hauser.
Thanks,
Jamie
jlschultz180@wi.rr.com