Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • worldchamps
    • Dec 2005

B45 bats???

I picked up a David Murphy B45 bat today....it is pretty different looking for any bat i have ever had, the barrel is hollowed out, and it almost looks like another piece of wood is in it??? I am not saying it is corked...the bat is made this way.

I have searched Getty....there is only 1 image of him...not holding a bat, of course.

I found a picture on flickr..it is BP....did he use these bats during the games or just bp???, are these MLB approved????

I will post pics later after the batteries on my camera recharge of the bat...here is the pic on flickr

sigpic
  • worldchamps
    • Dec 2005

Re: B45 bats???

Here are the pics of the David Murphy bat i got at the Rangers sale

The 2nd pic shows the barrell...never seen a bat like this before
    sigpic

Comment

• jerseydave.com

Is this bat for sale by chance? Please let me know...thanks..

David
      Jerseydave@sbcglobal.net

Comment

• Fnazxc0114
        • Aug 2007

i have one of these as well they have one more at the centerfield store for 150. sorry to hijack.
        Baseball do what it do
        -Ron Washington

Comment

• jerseydave.com

Originally posted by Fnazxc0114
          i have one of these as well they have one more at the centerfield store for 150. sorry to hijack.

I saw that bat today, it is cracked to much for my taste...also on the knob, someone crossed out the #28 that Murphy wore last year and put the #7 on the knob that he wears this year.. I didn't like that the know had some sharpie cross out on it... thanks for the info though..

David

Comment

• lalalala
            • Dec 2008

Shop premium baseball bats and gear at B45 Baseball. Find the best selection of high-quality equipment for your game. Upgrade your gear today!

Comment

Working...