PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl XLII Media Day

beantown
01-29-2008, 06:57 PM
I noticed something during the Patriots and Giants media day today that struck me as odd. This day is reserved for both team to address the media and the players appear in uniform with the respective Super Bowl patch sewn on the left chest. I noticed the Patriots were wearing actual game jerseys, while most, if not all the Giants players were wearing retail authentic jerseys...I hope these Giants jerseys done end up as game worn someday!!!

cohibasmoker
01-29-2008, 08:11 PM
I was going to comment on the fact that a lot of the Patriots were wearing worn/ team repaired jerseys. The right shoulder on the jersey that Senior Seau was wearing was repaired more then once.

I did not see the Giants portion of the media day coverage.

mchmaj
01-29-2008, 11:12 PM
i noticed the same thing... i think giants could not wear their game jerseys because they are TOOO tight to wear for the media day .The Giants uniforms is one of tightest/fitted jerseys i ever seen than any other NFL teams....
marcus

gridman80
01-30-2008, 04:31 PM
I noticed something during the Patriots and Giants media day today that struck me as odd. This day is reserved for both team to address the media and the players appear in uniform with the respective Super Bowl patch sewn on the left chest. I noticed the Patriots were wearing actual game jerseys, while most, if not all the Giants players were wearing retail authentic jerseys...I hope these Giants jerseys done end up as game worn someday!!!
forget about the jerseys...look at that talent they get to 'socialize' with