PDA

View Full Version : Value of this game used glove?

Swarzakguy31
01-31-2008, 12:33 AM
I have been wondering what this is probably worth, figured you guys would know.

Anthony Swarzak Game used fielders glove. Used in 2004 and 2005. The lacing distinction is photo matched to his SP auto rookie. Acquired by former teammate Pat Neshek.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n257/thegooser/ANTHONY%20SWARZAK%20COLLECTION/Swarzakglove.jpg

twinsbb17
01-31-2008, 08:12 AM
priceless since he's the guy you collect!

plt4008usmc
01-31-2008, 10:26 AM
As far as a fair price, alot of times it's what someone else will pay for it. I have see gloves go for 150 to over a grand. It all depends on the player and who wants it.

suave1477
01-31-2008, 10:58 AM
Well I would defintiely say of all players this is an interesting one.

I was reading up on who he is as I was not aware of him.

My prediction of value at this point is not that high. Or at least not yet.

H seemed to be a shooting star coming out of high school one of the best in the U.S. according to reports was picked up in the 2004 draft 2 round by the twins and showed tons of promise. By 2005 seems the steam kind of started slowing and his minor league record up until 2006 seems to be a bit above average. Not much showing of him doing anything until the end of 2007 where he joined seems like a Twins winter league team and then was place on a 50 game drug suspension.

So if he can rebound from this and become the player expected of him. You can have yourself a really valuable glove. But with what he has shown so far and the drug suspenision. I wouldn't give it high market value.

But I could be wrong im just going by the information I found on him