PDA

View Full Version : Mattingly's estranged wife arrested...

Vintagedeputy
02-05-2008, 04:15 PM
Talk about a scary mug shot photo!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080205/ap_on_sp_ba_ne/bbn_mattingly_wife_arrest_1

suave1477
02-05-2008, 05:27 PM
You would think one of the better baseball players of our time could of found somone oh well lets just say someone more pleasing to the eye. lol lol

I mean for God sakes she looks like she could be his drunk mother.

Vintagedeputy
02-05-2008, 07:05 PM
She used to look ALOT better.

Seems like Don has a new flame now anyways..........

http://www.donmattingly.com/oneadmin/_files/photogallery/fd21d_udon057.jpg

BaseballGM
02-05-2008, 09:54 PM
Hey watch that hand Don. :cool: Do you think he would sign the mug shot photo? :p

DRILLINDK
02-05-2008, 10:41 PM
Talk about a scary mug shot photo!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080205/ap_on_sp_ba_ne/bbn_mattingly_wife_arrest_1

Holy $h*t! HAHA! Now that's a mug shot. Just look at those eyes.

TNTtoys
02-05-2008, 10:55 PM
Mattingly, cut those sideburns!!!

rose14
02-06-2008, 08:21 AM
I used to live in Evansville while attending college and I worked for a local pharmacy and would deliver to Don's house on the northside of Evansville. I got to see both of them on a regular basis and I can tell you that Kim has definitely seen better days. She used to be really hot.

skyking26
02-06-2008, 09:20 AM
I used to live in Evansville while attending college and I worked for a local pharmacy and would deliver to Don's house on the northside of Evansville. I got to see both of them on a regular basis and I can tell you that Kim has definitely seen better days. She used to be really hot.
Googled her and from the looks of it - she was NEVER hot. Pretty ruff looking broad...

bscott
02-06-2008, 10:19 AM
This may be the most petty and cruel thread I've ever read on this forum.
Or at least it's headed in that direction.

grandpahoo
02-06-2008, 02:22 PM

I knew there was a reason I kept clicking on "refresh."

Swoboda4
02-07-2008, 12:33 AM
In the interest of fairness,please post your wife or girlfriends photo with any additional reply to this thread(The real photo by the way).

3arod13
02-09-2008, 09:56 AM

Agree! This is the reason woman feel the need to worry about their looks so much.

Vintagedeputy
02-09-2008, 10:16 AM
Agree! This is the reason woman feel the need to worry about their looks so much.

Why? So that they look attractive in their mug shot?

Perhaps its because I'm a little jaded after 12 years in law enforcement but if you are the wife of a celebrity (as much as Mattingly may or may not be) and you get drunk and cause a disturbance and get yourself arrested, then I have no problem laughing at your dumb ass when your mug shot photo is posted on the internet for all the world to see. You deserve a little public ridicule.

Britney Spears, Michael Vick, the Steroid gang, Dwight Gooden, Darryl Strawberry and yes, even Don Mattingly's wife......people who have it alot better off (financially) than I do piss their good fortune away. Working stiffs like me just sit back and shake our heads.

Perhaps if there was a little more of a stigma to getting drunk, acting like an ass, and getting arrested....people maybe would think twice about this stupid behavior.