PDA

View Full Version : Orioles FanFest-Jerseys?

pietraynor
02-07-2008, 01:35 PM
I'm getting conflicting reports from the club whether or not they will be selling gamers this year..anyone else hear anything? I was told since it was being held at Camden Yards they weren't selling gamers this year..Seeking a Jay Payton jersey or helmet. Jay.

Mark07
02-08-2008, 11:50 AM
FanFest was held at the stadium last year, and there were plenty of game used jerseys for sale... most piled on a floor for people to go through (there was a long line to get into the area). Unsigned jerseys were $25, signed jerseys went for $40.
Would be great if they did that again this year...

jwasserman
02-08-2008, 04:13 PM
wher was this? i was there last year and completely missed the gu stuff

FanFest was held at the stadium last year, and there were plenty of game used jerseys for sale... most piled on a floor for people to go through (there was a long line to get into the area). Unsigned jerseys were $25, signed jerseys went for $40.
Would be great if they did that again this year...

Mark07
02-08-2008, 09:23 PM
It was up on the third level, inside the stadium. I saw someone with a jersey, and I asked him where he got it. He sent me up there, where I encountered a looooooooooooooooooong line.

If you're an Orioles season ticket holder, you're in luck at FanFest. They open the gates at 9 a.m. for you on March 29. That should get you up there before the real crowds hit. If you're a regular Joe, you won't get into the stadium until 10:30 a.m.

A good reason to buy season tickets, I suppose.