PDA

View Full Version : Question about VINTAGE AUTHENTICS

sfgiants452
02-16-2006, 11:04 PM
HI,

I am interested in getting some items form vintageauthentics.com and I wanted to know it is a trusted site. Also I would rather pay for the items by money order. Can I trust them with a money order? Has anyone had any experience with site? Any help will be appreciated!!!

THANKS

byergo
02-16-2006, 11:31 PM
I had a positive experience with them.

Eric
02-16-2006, 11:31 PM
Let me start by saying, I am not affiliated with any auction house.

Here's my opinion on Vintage Authentics.

I have had solid experiences with them. Gotten good stuff from them. As with any company, do your homework until you are comfortable enough to bid. Ask questions. When I have had questions about items in their auctions, Steve Jensen has always been very good about getting me answers. To me, that goes a long way.
I like that they provide links to the mears worksheets for their authenticated items as well.
My two cents
Eric

sfgiants452
02-17-2006, 12:01 AM
Thank you guys. I will take your opinions into consideration. But how did you or anyone else pay? That is what I am concerned about? Should I use money order? Credit card?

THANKS

EndzoneSports
02-17-2006, 01:23 AM
I have a concern about 1 (and only one) item from their current auction, but before going off on a wild goose chase, I'm going to provide ample time for their response to my inquiry re: the item in question. Once I receive their response (which may very well trigger another inquiry to the item's autheticator), I will post my findings here for the benefit of the forum's readers.

Best Regards,

EndzoneSports
02-18-2006, 06:01 AM
I have a concern about 1 (and only one) item from their current auction, but before going off on a wild goose chase, I'm going to provide ample time for their response to my inquiry re: the item in question. Once I receive their response (which may very well trigger another inquiry to the item's authenticator), I will post my findings here for the benefit of the forum's readers.

Just a brief follow-up... Our initial concern is with the sizing of a specific item that is being offered, which does not match exemplars that we've had the opportunity to examine of the same particular style. Steve Jensen was very quick to respond back and he's exchanged a couple of e-mails with us on the topic (Thanks Steve!) As we've now requested additional information from the authenticating company on the particular item in question, I am now awaiting response from them.

Best Regards,