PDA

View Full Version : .....I don't see.......

larry bourget
02-17-2006, 09:17 AM
Does anybody that belongs to this Forum ever buy anything from the postings on this Forum or is everyone just here on a Fishing Trip,.......i don't see,......Any Turnover Here ever.

....What's Your Thoughts........

Larry

sylbry
02-17-2006, 09:48 AM
Larry,

I have purchased many things on this forum. In fact I saw your ad for the Twins jersey and interested until I saw the price. Ouch. I wish you the best of luck selling it and hope you get what you are looking for.

The one piece of advice I have from my experience is timing is everything. I have posted "wanted" items before and gotten no responce only to post them again later and found what I was looking for.

Bryan

larry bourget
02-17-2006, 09:57 AM
Bryan,

Thanks for your input ,........I'm a rookie,.......what would be a fair price for the Twins jersey,..... it say's Asking,....... what are you offering,..... my price is not set in stone.

Larry

larry bourget
02-17-2006, 11:42 AM
Minnesota 1979 Hartzell pics are available,....... send me a direct email if your interested.

Larry

sylbry
02-17-2006, 11:44 AM
Larry,

Send me an email and we can discuss.

sylbry@mail.com

Bryan

Yankwood
02-17-2006, 11:57 AM
......I...have ......bought....some items.........I don't ......fish.

norristrophy
02-17-2006, 04:27 PM
Even
Mildly
Eccentric
Rarely
Apt
Larry's
Dealing
Nobr
Used
Twins
Shirts

choose emerald nuts

trsent
02-17-2006, 04:32 PM
Are you watching Women's Olympic Hockey also?

I am so sick of those commercials, they were funny for the first four times, but now they are stupid after about 50 viewings.

Was that USA - Sweden game amazing? I was very impressed even though the USA lost the game. I wish they could have played forever without a shoot-out because that was more entertaining than most NHL games I have ever watched.

Oh wait, we shouldn't be discussing this here in the Game Used Memorabilia Discussion boards. I wish there was somewhere we could discuss things like this great women's hockey game.

Yankwood
02-17-2006, 05:08 PM
Actually, my buddy from high school has a daughter on the....oh yeah, Sorry.

trsent
02-17-2006, 05:16 PM
I believe the game winning goal was scored by a girl who was all of 16 years old for Sweden.

After a 6-0 win versus Finland, Canada looks amazing. I believe they now have outscored their opponents 42-1 in four game this Olympics. Amazing.

Truth is after watching previous Olympics, I feel Women's Hockey has come a long way. The game flows much better than it did the previous two Olympics.