PDA

View Full Version : Mike Hostetler Braves equipment

skipcareyisfat
02-20-2008, 12:17 PM
Posting on behalf of someone close to Mike. Hostetler never made it to Atlanta but spent a few years in the farm system. One of his old jerseys surfaced on ebay a few years ago but he didn't notice until after it sold. Does anyone here have it? Please send me an email. Thank you.
-Jason
jctaylor101@yahoo.com

DrJ
02-20-2008, 01:28 PM
Wow, can't believe that jersey came up. I owned that jersey, or I assume it's the same one. I purchased it from some company that had tons of Braves jerseys. I kept it quite a while and then sold it (maybe on ebay, I don't remember). I'm not really a jersey collector, it was my only one at the time. Now I've got 7 jersey's from hometown guys, but that's it.

DrJ
02-20-2008, 01:30 PM
Wow, can't believe that jersey came up. I owned that jersey, or I assume it's the same one. I purchased it from some company that had tons of Braves jerseys. I kept it quite a while and then sold it (maybe on ebay, I don't remember). I'm not really a jersey collector, it was my only one at the time. Now I've got 7 jersey's from hometown guys, but that's it.

Forgot to mention, it was #86 if I recall correctly and was a home white - don't know if that's the one or not he's looking for...I know I'm not helping, just found it interesting that it came up.

skipcareyisfat
02-20-2008, 01:43 PM
Thanks for the info, DrJ. It's gotta be the same one I saw on ebay. Can't be too many of those around. Seems like it sold in the $75 range. I can almost guarantee that whoever owns it now could double his money by selling it. If you happen to come across it again or can remember who you sold it to, please let me know. Thanks again.

skipcareyisfat
03-13-2008, 08:01 AM
bump in case anyone missed it

skipcarayislegend
07-08-2008, 11:43 AM
bump

skipcarayislegend
01-09-2013, 01:25 PM
Still looking for something - particularly a jersey. Any leads? Thanks.
jctaylor101 at gmail dot com