PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Think This Collection Is Valuable?

MUSEOVEN
02-22-2008, 02:15 PM
Hello: My Name Es J.a And I Live In Caracas, Venezuela.. I Collect The Baseball History In My Country And The Venezuelan Players In Bigs League.. I Have A Lot Venezuela Winter Baseball Uniform, Bats Ang Gloves.. What Do You Think This Collection Is Valuable? What Is The The Price For An Game Used Jersey Of Chico Carrasquel Signed?.. Thank You

NegleyPirate
02-22-2008, 02:20 PM
Welcome to the forum! Do you have pictures of the items or a list of the players,bats,gloves,etc. That may help you find the value of the items.
Thanks,
Mike

BULBUS
02-22-2008, 02:32 PM
Do you have any players that went on to play in MLB?

Jays1fan
02-22-2008, 03:30 PM
Welcome to the site.

Do you ever SEE Tony Castillo ? ( he played for the Jays in 1993 )

camarokids
02-22-2008, 03:41 PM
It is Official , Game Used Universe is World Wide ! Welcome to GUU !

I am sure your stuff has value , please post pictures .

MUSEOVEN
02-22-2008, 03:46 PM
Welcome to the site.

Do you ever SEE Tony Castillo ? ( he played for the Jays in 1993 )
YES HE LIVES IN QUIBOR, EDO. LARA.. HE AUTOGRAPH FOR ME A BLUE JAYS UNIFORM ( YEAR 1988 ) AND A CHICAGO WHITE SOX UNIFORM.. HE IS A VERY NICE GUY..

Jays1fan
02-22-2008, 04:18 PM
Do you think you could get a couple of my cards signed ? I am a huge Blue Jays Fan. Shoot me an Email at jays1fan@aol.com if you can help.
Thanks,
scott

PS - I would be willing to return the favor with Indianapolis Indians or the teams that come in, if you need autograph help.

godwulf
02-22-2008, 05:01 PM
I, for one, am always looking for jerseys (and other items) from Venezuela, the Dominican, Puerto Rico, etc...without a lot of success, actually...especially from players who've gone on to play for the Diamondbacks. Some Venezuelan players who come immediately to mind, whose stuff I would be very interested in getting ahold of, are Omar Daal, Alberto Callaspo, and Alex Cabrera.

MUSEOVEN
03-17-2008, 02:00 PM
Hello: Sorry For The Delate.. This Is A Miguel Montero Pastora De Los Llanos Jersey.. Year: 2006

MUSEOVEN
03-17-2008, 02:07 PM
This Is A Maicer Izturis Game Used Jersey.. Same Year

godwulf
03-17-2008, 02:23 PM
J.A.

I would really love to own the Montero jersey.

I have what I feel is a fair price in mind, and if you will post your email I will make you an offer...and you can also solicit advice from other posters, of course.

To all - What are your thoughts on the best and safest (for all concerned) way to conduct an international transaction like this, assuming that J.A. and I do come to an agreement? I've made some high-dollar deals before, but they were all through eBay, or somebody's catalog or website.

Jeff
godwulf1@cox.net

MUSEOVEN
03-17-2008, 02:27 PM
J.A.

I would really love to own the Montero jersey.

I have what I feel is a fair price in mind, and if you will post your email I will make you an offer...and you can also solicit advice from other posters, of course.

To all - What are your thoughts on the best and safest (for all concerned) way to conduct an international transaction like this, assuming that J.A. and I do come to an agreement? I've made some high-dollar deals before, but they were all through eBay, or somebody's catalog or website.

Jeff
godwulf1@cox.net

HELLO JEFF: SORRY BUT I DONT SELL.. I ONLY TRADE.. WHAT CAN BE THE PRICE OF THIS JERSEYS?.. THANKS

godwulf
03-17-2008, 05:51 PM
HELLO JEFF: SORRY BUT I DONT SELL.. I ONLY TRADE.. WHAT CAN BE THE PRICE OF THIS JERSEYS?.. THANKS

Based on what I've paid for Caribbean League jerseys in the past - on those rare occasions when I was able to find one that I wanted - I was going to say that I thought $150 would be a fair price. That's actually a bit more than I've ever paid for one - but the Montero is especially nice, and he's with the Diamondbacks currently, so my chances of getting it signed are good.

I do have a lot of bats and jerseys in my collection, but I'm not sure I'd have anything you'd be particularly interested in, when it comes to trading. Virtually all of my stuff is Diamondbacks-related in some way, so if a player was never on the DBacks roster, I probably don't have anything of theirs. Let me know what your specific interests are, though, and maybe we can figure something out.

bubbrubb25
03-17-2008, 06:42 PM
Do you have any fielders gloves with names stitched into them for trade or sale?

MUSEOVEN
03-18-2008, 09:40 AM
Based on what I've paid for Caribbean League jerseys in the past - on those rare occasions when I was able to find one that I wanted - I was going to say that I thought $150 would be a fair price. That's actually a bit more than I've ever paid for one - but the Montero is especially nice, and he's with the Diamondbacks currently, so my chances of getting it signed are good.

I do have a lot of bats and jerseys in my collection, but I'm not sure I'd have anything you'd be particularly interested in, when it comes to trading. Virtually all of my stuff is Diamondbacks-related in some way, so if a player was never on the DBacks roster, I probably don't have anything of theirs. Let me know what your specific interests are, though, and maybe we can figure something out.
HELLO JEFF: MAYBE SOME DAY I GONNA SELL THE MONTERO JERSEY BUT NOT FOR 150$, BECAUSE IN VENEZUELA THE PLAYERS ONLY HAVE 3 JERSEYS (HOME, AWAY AND PRACTICE) AND THOSE JERSEYS IS FOR 2 SEASONS...THANKS