PDA

View Full Version : rays fanfest!

momen55
02-23-2008, 02:07 PM
well,
went to the fanfest and it really sucked! less activities than last year, no freebies for kids, and no game used stuff for sale! the only crap they had was for a silent auction. they had a base signed by iwamura listed as game used and it was brand new! what a joke! one girl there told me that all the uniforms from last season were sold in october via there website. i follow that stuff closely and i didn't see a thing!

i gave them my feedback and dropped it in the suggestion box and i hope someone reads it. it is totally disgraceful that fans pay alot of money to see these guys, and yet the organization can't make something presentable for them. if it matters to them, i won't return!

camarokids
02-23-2008, 03:04 PM
well,
went to the fanfest and it really sucked! less activities than last year, no freebies for kids, and no game used stuff for sale! the only crap they had was for a silent auction. they had a base signed by iwamura listed as game used and it was brand new! what a joke! one girl there told me that all the uniforms from last season were sold in october via there website. i follow that stuff closely and i didn't see a thing!

i gave them my feedback and dropped it in the suggestion box and i hope someone reads it. it is totally disgraceful that fans pay alot of money to see these guys, and yet the organization can't make something presentable for them. if it matters to them, i won't return!

Is sucked all right , nothing for sale . Then they had a raffle and I walk away to go p and come back and three bats were gone . This was well before 2pm . When they were to draw the winner for the Crawford . The girl says all the prizes (bats) have been claimed including the CC and it is before 2pm . She then says that all was left was the week at baseball camp . The baseball camp was the first prize to be drawn at 11am , at noon was a Navarro bat and 1pm a Gomes Max Bat . :rolleyes: If they only knew , I have all the bats I can handle available to me NOW ! FO TBDR!