PDA

View Full Version : Another non-game used game used jersey from Elite Sports Marketing.

flightposite
02-25-2008, 09:02 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/BOOF-BONSER-2005-GAME-USED-JERSEY-TWINS-AUTHENTIC-ESM_W0QQitemZ290208723198QQihZ019QQcategoryZ60597Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Jersey is from Spring Training at best as it does not have the arm patch on the sleeve.

I don't know how many times i've seen ESM sell stuff that wasn't right, yet they continue to be in business and get top dollar for their stuff.

I contacting ESM about this jersey a few days ago and they have not responded about it.

Neely8
02-25-2008, 10:57 PM
I'm not sure what patch you are referring to but I see one on the left sleeve.

ahuff
02-25-2008, 11:08 PM
I believe they are referring to the 40th Anniv. Patch that was on the sleeves of 2005 Twin jerseys.

big10champ
02-25-2008, 11:11 PM
The right sleeve of all 2005 gamers should have the 40th Aniversary American League Champions patch.

sylbry
02-26-2008, 09:12 PM
Actually they are partially correct. It is a 2005 spring training jersey.

I Noticed this ebay bidder

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidItems&userid=directclubhouseconnection&completed=1&all=1&rows=25&sort=3

obeyone10
02-27-2008, 12:37 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but directclubhousecollection is winning ESM's auctions with no purchases on record and no feedback score. This to me smells like a shill bidding account to win these items or bump prices. Don't be surprised if these same items surface again on ESM's ebay site. Look for d***n in their bid histories. Quite a few....things that make you go hmmm.
Bryan Oberle
bryanoberle@gmail.com

sylbry
02-27-2008, 01:04 PM
Accusation with no fact? Hardly.

Jason (last name intentionally withheld) either consigned or sold to Elite all of the Twins game used items Elite is currently and has been selling via ebay. Jason and his business partner also go by the name Clubhouse Connections. Feel free to check the Clubhouse Connection LOA's they issue in Vintage Authentic's auctions. You will see Jason's name on it. I can provide you with a scan of one if you don't believe me.

I have brought this to the attention of the forum before.

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=7189&highlight=clubhouse+connections

This is not an accusation. It is a fact. I didn't say Elite is shilling their items but none the less these bids are a schill.

lund6771
02-27-2008, 03:33 PM
how does Ebay get notified about crooks like this....how do these guys sleep at night?

GoTigers
02-27-2008, 03:42 PM
How do they have the guts to put stuff in the "for sale" section when this thread is going on?? Its absolutley amazing to me that they wont even acknowledge that their merchandise is being called into question. It seems at the very least they would avoid this forum...and just stick to taking peoples money on ebay. What would it take to get them banned from the forum? Shouldn't they at least be made to respond to the the issues brought up now and in the past? Seems to me that sooner or later this will all boil over and they'll either be banned, or be held accountable to their practices

lund6771
02-27-2008, 04:48 PM
How do they have the guts to put stuff in the "for sale" section when this thread is going on?? Its absolutley amazing to me that they wont even acknowledge that their merchandise is being called into question. It seems at the very least they would avoid this forum...and just stick to taking peoples money on ebay. What would it take to get them banned from the forum? Shouldn't they at least be made to respond to the the issues brought up now and in the past? Seems to me that sooner or later this will all boil over and they'll either be banned, or be held accountable to their practices

or fined heaviliy....or in jail

obeyone10
02-28-2008, 02:00 PM
I know they (ESM) got shut down by ebay a few years ago b/c one of their employees went on their office computers and bid on one of their own items. Same IP address will set off red flags. But Ebay should notice that people winning these items never pay for them and don't have a single feedback. Moreover, if this company is consigning to ESM and they are bidding on their own items to boost the sale, or don't allow the items to sell for the top bidder (by winning the auctions), they are committing fraud.
Any attourneys out there want to intervene?
bryan

camarokids
02-29-2008, 09:17 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but directclubhousecollection is winning ESM's auctions with no purchases on record and no feedback score. This to me smells like a shill bidding account to win these items or bump prices. Don't be surprised if these same items surface again on ESM's ebay site. Look for d***n in their bid histories. Quite a few....things that make you go hmmm.
Bryan Oberle
bryanoberle@gmail.com

Well , I watched the auction and it shows the full name of the winner ! guess who ?

Direct Clubhouse Connection !

Is this breaking the law ?

Shouls someone contact the Pinellas County Sherriff's Office ?

727-582-6200

broome1000
02-29-2008, 05:04 PM
Shill bidding on ebay can be reported by using this link.
http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ContactUs&wftype=2022&rcode=IV%25P10092&subject=Shill%20Bidding&bcrumb=+Home+%3E+Help+Topics+%3E%A0Rules+and+Polic ies%A0%3E%A0Rules+for+Sellers%A0%3E%A0Shill+Biddin g&instruction=&expirationDate=

sylbry
02-29-2008, 05:11 PM
Directclubhouseconnections bid on 21 of Elite's auctions in the past week, winning 11 of them. Out of the other 10, 3 of them were unaffected by the shill. For the other 7 auctions the directclubhouseconnections shill bid cost the winning bidders an extra $310.

(This is assuming that no snipes were missed due to the directclubhouseconnections shill bid.)

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidItems&userid=directclubhouseconnection&completed=1&all=1&rows=100&sort=3

flightposite
02-29-2008, 09:54 PM
Ebay... great site, but sometimes it's a complete joke.