PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Phillips

AWA85
02-28-2008, 12:05 AM
Anyone have any game used items of Brandon Phillips, I saw one of his bats on the Bay but it was gone when I was hoping to make a purchase. So still looking for anything. AWA85@live.com also open to any other Reds items.

rose14
02-29-2008, 04:07 PM
Howard Wolf, a regular around here consigned a Brandon Phillips game used jersey in Coach's Corner auction that ends tonight. Since it's from Howard I would trust it but nothing else in that auction.

AWA85
02-29-2008, 04:33 PM
Hmmm... never checked out the site, would you trust it 100%? Thanks for the help.

AWA85
02-29-2008, 04:45 PM
By the way, how do you big or when does bidding end? Is it just me, don't really see ending times.

Billyu40
02-29-2008, 06:54 PM
Thats funny! I have a Brandon Phillips alternate 2006 jersey just like that. I would love to see pictures of this jersey. I dont think I would trust anyone that doesnt feel the need to post good pictures.

Billy

AWA85
02-29-2008, 07:07 PM
Billy,
Where did you pick yours up? Also does yours have the same tagging and size change in the body?

Thanks for the help!

Adam

Billyu40
02-29-2008, 07:24 PM
The tagging appears to be the same. the +2 body is the same. I cant tell the size because the pics are the so bad. I personally would like to see the wash tag and the front of this jersey just to compare it with mine. I got mine from someone online with an LOA from the Reds but I cant find it. It also had a LOA from the dealer but its with the other one I cant find. I believe mine is real and the tagging on this one appears identical but I havent photomatched mine so im not 100% sure. Im not sure how many of these they would have worn, but mine has decent fraying and the wash tag is a bit faded leaving me to believe it was worn multiple times. Ill try to post pics if I get a chance but im sure the auction will be over before I get a chance. I hope this helps.

Billy

AWA85
02-29-2008, 07:30 PM
Thanks for the help, I put a bid in but do not plan on going any higher than about what it is at. It seems to match up, just not sure how much use this one got.

Billyu40
02-29-2008, 07:38 PM
Im not sure how much use any of these got. This makes the third I have seen and none have much, if any significant wear. I think its worth a gamble if the price doesnt go to high. Good luck.

Billy