PDA

View Full Version : Picking up Game Used items

AWA85
02-29-2008, 11:33 AM
The other thread went into autographs and different chances to get them. Well I want to know what you guys do at spring training, minor league games and major leage games to pick up game used items? I have a single A team near by and was wondering if it is as simple as asking the players or any tips. Just starting to get older than a few of these players, so wondering if it will get a little akward (probably won't stop me). Let me know if anyone has any ideas.

suave1477
02-29-2008, 11:49 AM
AWA I have a Single A team a few blocks from where I live and if you havent noticed already I am a bit of an outspoken person I don't hold my tongue lol lol:D

So in my personal opinion the absolute best way but longer way is to viisit the stadium a few times become friendly with the players before or after the games. That way down the road you can discuss with them therre game used items and they would be happy to give them to you.
Or the quicker way is just wait after the game and ask if they have any broken bats they don't want. Most of the time they wont have much available and say, but tomestimes they will have a beoken bat and just give it to you.