Where to buy D Rays and Pirates g/u jerseys?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PK
    • Feb 2006

Where to buy D Rays and Pirates g/u jerseys?

Doed anyone have a contact or know where to buy game used jerseys from the Pirates and D Rays?

Wondering if a dealer buys some or maybe they sell through the team store?

Any help in appreciated

Matt
  • hrvatwill
    • Jan 2008

Re: Where to buy D Rays and Pirates g/u jerseys?

The Pirates sell a lot of jerseys at their annual FanFest. Many of those sold this year can be found on Ebay. I am not aware of any other type of official arrangement. I have collected a few over the years which have Team LoA's, if potentially interested please email me at hrvatwill@aol.com.

Comment

• camarokids
      • Jun 2006

I have a Mike DiFelice Home White Devil Rays 1999 Jersey with a team letter .

I bought it from Ball Park Heroes whom purchased the Devil Rays jerseys that year directly from the team .

I would sell for exactly what I paid . $165.00 plus $9 shipping .

I have washed it once . I have worn it approx 3 times to Tropicana Field for about a half hour each time . It gets too hot down here to where a jersey on top of your t-shirt .

It had dust stains on the shoulders when I bought it , but I did not wash it until my son got ice cream on it . Jersey is perfect condition , all dirt and ice cream came out ....

Need pics?

dzscope@earthlink.net
      Thank you,
      David

This is my email address here!
      dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Comment

• PK
        • Feb 2006

Thanks for the info guys. I am specifically looking for a Josh Wilson jersey. He played about a 1/2 season with the Rays last year and was just picked up this year by the Pirates.

Any help in locating a jersey of his would be great!!!

Matt

Comment

Working...