PDA

View Full Version : Adam Dunn Jersey

AWA85
03-05-2008, 10:47 PM
Got my hopes up when I saw a Dunn jersey hit EBAY, but being from ELITE had to take a few extra looks. Like how their description says it was issued directly to the Twins.

Also the jersey is GAME USED, yet the property, wash and size tags look as fresh as can be.

Guess I will continue my search, Item number : 300204770392

skyking26
03-06-2008, 04:16 PM
Caught the "Twins" mention, had to laugh. I was going to mention it, but there are so many issues here why bother. I did get a call from Scot on my voicemail this morning and he asked me to call him back regarding a glove. I emailed back if he does not have one, why call? Send me some pictures. Never heard a word back...

AWA85
03-06-2008, 08:29 PM
I sent him a question about if this was ever worn, and how the tags look brand new and have not got a response back. Funny when I was thinking about making a large purchase awhile back he could reply to my emails in minutes.

skyking26
03-06-2008, 10:13 PM
Did you contact Howard that I told you about? I would have made the deal but I want a home jersey, not an alternate. Apparently you did not get together with him either??

Bob

AWA85
03-06-2008, 10:39 PM
Same thing, for that price I want to get something I really want. I am in the same boat as you, the alternate did not excite me as much as a home jersey would. Still searching.