PDA

View Full Version : Baseball Card Show BWI Baltimore

geoff
03-08-2008, 02:00 PM
Hi If anyone went to that show with all the Players Signing today.Was there any Game Used there as I can not make the Show this weekend.Its an Ironclad Authentics Show and wanted to get a report what was there.

Thanks
Geoff

jwasserman
03-08-2008, 03:38 PM
it was heavy on autograph items (photos, bats, mini helmets, cards, you name it) but i didnt see any game used. the tables were actually very light- couldnt have been more than 18-20 tables at best. the people were definitely there for the signings

Hi If anyone went to that show with all the Players Signing today.Was there any Game Used there as I can not make the Show this weekend.Its an Ironclad Authentics Show and wanted to get a report what was there.

Thanks
Geoff

suave1477
03-08-2008, 05:48 PM
That was an MAB Show which is just a regular autograph show they are based out of new Jersey and mainly do a lot of shows in New Jersey. They have a good relationship with Cal Rip Ken and DonMattingly so they use Iron clad authetincs to help them pull Orioles plyers and they do a show in Baltimore usually once a year

medindians25
03-08-2008, 06:35 PM
That was an MAB Show which is just a regular autograph show they are based out of new Jersey and mainly do a lot of shows in New Jersey. They have a good relationship with Cal Rip Ken and DonMattingly so they use Iron clad authetincs to help them pull Orioles plyers and they do a show in Baltimore usually once a year

Where in NJ? North or South? I would love to go to one of these

89ASMVPBats
03-08-2008, 08:13 PM
Geoff,

There were only a handful of game used items at the Baltimore show: Sheffield game used bat, what was left of a Jason Bay bat (missing knob), and a 2004 game used Elrod Hendricks coach's jersey (w/ 50 year patch) but that was about it. I did not inquire as to the prices. As jwasserman mentioned, there really weren't too many exhibitor's tables.

Drew

eighty9asmvpbats@yahoo.com

geoff
03-08-2008, 09:11 PM
Thanks Guys for the info.

suave1477
03-09-2008, 07:09 PM
Where in NJ? North or South? I would love to go to one of these

Its in Seacacus New Jersey they usually do one every 2 months each one with a different theme usually at the end of the year they do a Mets and at the begining they do a Yankees. They have one coming very soon of Brooklyn Dodgers.

ironmanfan
03-09-2008, 10:11 PM
One of the announcements at the show was that IronClad Authentics has entered an agreement with the Washington Nationals to market their 2008 Game Used Equipment thru their new auction platform.