PDA

View Full Version : Gary Sheffield-just curious*****

Yankwood
02-20-2006, 08:54 AM
Did this guy use a different bat every day? This has to be the most common item offered on ebay. I see a few different ones every week. Last night I noticed another went off without any bids. Last week I visited my mother and she was chasing some cats away from her house with a club. Upon closer inspection I noticed it was a game used Gary Sheffield bat. Even she has a few.

sylbry
02-20-2006, 09:01 AM
It funny you said that. I was just thinking that the other day.

suave1477
02-20-2006, 12:02 PM
Dear Member, I don't know about Gary Sheffields personal habits of using a bat, but it is possble he used a lot. Don't forget Gary has been around since 1989 and he has played for a ton of teams so I am sure there is a lot floating around out there. Some players don't like to use the same bat twice, some like to use the same one over and over. Here is a person I can help you with Tino Martinez if you can find a game used bat of his grab it. He hardly ever changes bats and plays with the same one over and over. So if you see one of his grab it cuz there rare. The good thing about grabbing one of his bats are that if you find one there should be a lot of use on the bat since he doesn't give up his too quickly.