PDA

View Full Version : Help me out...

ahuff
03-12-2008, 08:26 AM
... I know this is sort of goofy, but I entered several names in "Name the Mascot" promotion of my local minor league team. Believe it or not, they picked one of my suggestions to face off against several others. I thought they picked the worst one of my suggestions, but at least one got picked. So now my campaign begins. (Hey if Pat Neshek and Chris Bosh can do it, I think I should be able to as well.) I was just wondering if anyone would be willing to help me out and vote!!! To the best of my knowledge, I do not win anything other than the pride of knowing I came up with the name.

The poll is in the lower right hand corner of this website:

http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/index.jsp?sid=t565

My suggestion was "Rocky"

Thank you.

AWA85
03-12-2008, 08:41 AM
Ahuff, are you from the Quad Cities area? I am from Burlington, so I catch my share of Midwest League baseball.

sportsbaron
03-12-2008, 09:11 AM
I voted for you, but you will have a hard time beating out "Rascal" for the Bandits.

I was a runner up for the Lansing team with the Locomotives and lost out to the Lugnuts! I did win opening day tickets and a hat.

Vintagedeputy
03-12-2008, 09:24 AM
I voted for ya, but I really liked Roscoe better.

ahuff
03-12-2008, 11:46 AM
Well, I want to thank everyone for voting. I am from the Quad Cities. Midwest League baseball is so much fun. It is amazing the talent that comes through the league.