Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dcgreg25
    • Jan 2008

Deion Sanders GU Gloves on Ebay ESM

So I came across these game-used gloves on ebay from ESM. http://cgi.ebay.com/DEION-SANDERS-GA...QQcmdZViewItem

I spent a little time on getty trying to photo match the gloves but came up empty. Judging from the color I assume the gloves are from deion's time with the Falcons 49ers or maybe skins.

Now I am familiar with several of the issues with ESM from this board which raises questions for me. However, I am looking for opinions on the gloves themselves. From Getty it looks like Deion wore a number of different styles and types of gloves but couldn't match these to any of the pics. Anybody out there want to chime in? Thanks!
  • deionsandersfan2137
    • Dec 2005

Re: Deion Sanders GU Gloves on Ebay ESM

These gloves are legit. I have about 3 pairs like this. I have the cowboys style like these but the gloves on ebay right now are the cincinnati reds gloves. they are nice gloves

Comment

• mvandor
      Banned
      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by deionsandersfan2137
      These gloves are legit. I have about 3 pairs like this. I have the cowboys style like these but the gloves on ebay right now are the cincinnati reds gloves. they are nice gloves
      Reds gloves? They're advertised as football gloves.

Comment

• deionsandersfan2137
        • Dec 2005

here are some pics of deion wearing these type of gloves from the 1997 year with the reds
        Attached Files

Comment

• mvandor
          Banned
          • Apr 2007

So our good buddies at ESM can't tell baseball batting gloves from football gloves? Sweet.

Comment

• Takuleechch
            Banned
            • Jul 2011

I know this post is old and probably redundant but Sanders would actually wear the same gloves in both sports.

Just thought if anyone came across this thread that information may be useful

Comment

• Takuleechch
              Banned
              • Jul 2011

Here's an example. Different sport. Same gloves
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...