PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys GW/GU Throwback Helmet

cohibasmoker
03-16-2008, 04:39 PM
Let's try something the old fashion way - how about a trade?

I have a Eagles Game Worn/Used Throwback helmet and I am looking for a Cowboys Game Worn/Used Throwback. I would trade my Eagles Throwback helmet for a Cowboys Throwback helmet. Anyone interested? If so, just email me at flaa1a@comcast.net

My helmet comes with LOA's from the Eagles and MeiGray. I would demand appropriate Cowboys documentation.

Jim

PS: If a trade is not possible, if the price is right, I will buy the Cowboys helmet outright.

Oil Can Dan
03-16-2008, 06:39 PM
Eagles and Cowboys working together? What's next - cats sleeping with dogs?

:) Just kidding...good luck!

cohibasmoker
03-16-2008, 08:23 PM
Eagles and Cowboys working together? What's next - cats sleeping with dogs?

:) Just kidding...good luck!

Your thread was terrific. I was and still am laughing.

The truth be known, a friend of mine is having his 40th birthday in a few Months. His wife has asked me to try and get him some Cowboy items so I figured he'd like a Throwback helmet. If I can't trade for one, maybe I can buy him one.

So, if someone wants to move a Cowboys Throwback helmet or a Cowboys vintage jersey, (none of the new stuff) please contact me and maybe we can get together for a sale.

Jim

helmets
03-27-2008, 10:01 PM
What style of Eagles TB and who wore it?
Its not that ferry looking light blue and yellow is it?

orioles03
03-27-2008, 10:08 PM
here's one 160135492113 on ebay this seller seems to have alot of cowgirls stuff i was watching some item a few week ago it is a little pricey

cohibasmoker
03-28-2008, 08:32 AM
here's one 160135492113 on ebay this seller seems to have alot of cowgirls stuff i was watching some item a few week ago it is a little pricey

I saw that helmet and made the Seller a offer that he did not accept. It worked out OK because another eBay Seller had another Throwback Helmet, I made him a similar cash offer and he accepted it.

Thanx for the heads-up,

Jim

cohibasmoker
03-28-2008, 08:37 AM
What style of Eagles TB and who wore it?
Its not that ferry looking light blue and yellow is it?

In typical Philly vernacular, Yea it is that kind of helmet - you got a problem with that? ONLY KIDDING.

I did pickup a Cowboys Throwback helmet just the other day. I appreciate the update.

Jim

Vintagedeputy
03-28-2008, 09:17 AM
Boy I like watching Cowboys and Eagles fans suffer from the lost season they had.... :)