PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic - But I need this item

ahuff
03-21-2008, 05:18 PM
This is an odd item that I am looking for. My son is collecting the President books that Chick-fil-a issued with their kid's happy meals. For some reason, he has all of them but the first book (Obviously with George Washington). Our local stores never got the first book, and we were told to look at their merchandise website. Nothing to be had there, as well. Yet, as any kid in want would do - - he continues to ask. What's a dad to do. Therefore, I am putting out a plea - I was wondering if anyone has one that they would sell and ship to me? I've attached a photo of what they look like. Thanks.

camarokids
03-21-2008, 05:28 PM
My son has the complete set ...... I will go to the local Chik Fil A and try and get you one . I will let you know tomorrow or later tonight if I could get one .

dzscope@earthlink.net

ahuff
03-22-2008, 04:27 AM
Thank you for the help. :)

camarokids
03-22-2008, 01:45 PM
Sorry , but I tried two different locations and both are out .
One guy said they switched them out already with the new toy .
Check ebay .....if you have not done so .... good luck

ahuff
03-22-2008, 08:03 PM
Thank you so much for looking. That was very kind. We've searched ebay, but will certainly keep our eyes open. I'm sure something will pop up-eventually.

Hope everyone has a great Easter.

camarokids
04-20-2008, 08:05 PM
Guess What ???

I was cleaning out the diaper bag and on the bottom was a "Deck 1" , in GEM MINT 10 condition and still in its original packaging ......

So I have a duplicate Deck 1 you can have ..... email me to arrange having it shipped to you .....

dzscope@earthlink.net