PDA

View Full Version : Kylehess We All Shoud Thank Him!!!

suave1477
03-21-2008, 08:05 PM
TO ALL MEMBERS!!!

We all love this hobby whether it is for collecting ot business and a lot of the times we get all caught up in the serious side of the hobby and forget about that it is fun and enjoyable.

I would like to thank Kylehess for being a part of this forum becuase I think he brings us all back down to earth with his humor that makes us all smile or chuckle.

And I think we all forget that part of the hobby, to enjoy it!!

So I would like to say Thank you Kylehess and keep the jokes rolling sometimes when im stressed out I come to the forum to enjoy whats new going on in the hobby to uplift me and from time to time I find a funny thread posted by you which makes me smile again.:p

Not trying to get too mushy here but I do think Kyle is an important part of this forum.

chakes89
03-21-2008, 08:17 PM
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh85/lia46/thank-you.gif

zookerman182
03-21-2008, 08:44 PM
As long as he keeps the shower sandal in his collection he is THE MAN!

kylehess10
03-21-2008, 08:47 PM
awwww I love you guys :D

GROUP HUG!!!

Jags Fan Dan
03-23-2008, 07:55 AM
I enjoy all aspects of this forum, from the serious to the funny and all the stuff in between. Thanks to Kylehess and everyone who contributes!:)

bigtruck260
03-23-2008, 04:42 PM
Amen. Kyle - the youthful attitute you bring here is really a breath of fresh air. I agree with Suave that it gets a little too serious in every forum at times. IF you are ever in St. Louis, look me up and I'll take you to a Cards game.

I was a HUGE Braves fan as a kid in 1981-83. I can still name the whole starting lineups - including pitchers. There is a Rafael Ramirez bat on eBay that I actually thought about buying just for the nostalgia of it.

Dave

Mr.3000
01-16-2009, 08:28 PM
Kyle do you have a brother/realtive who collects named Robert Hess?

halofan
01-16-2009, 10:51 PM
Kyle Rocks!!! Thank you Kyle for your help :)

kylehess10
01-17-2009, 12:38 AM
Kyle do you have a brother/realtive who collects named Robert Hess?

I've heard about this.

Apparently someone is saying I'm in some scam with a relative named Robert stealing cards.

I do NOT have any relative named Robert Hess. I do have a brother named Dustin though. I'm not sure what this whole thing is about or who Robert Hess is, but it's definitely someone I don't know.

Mr.3000
01-17-2009, 12:43 AM
I've heard about this.

Apparently someone is saying I'm in some scam with a relative named Robert stealing cards.

I do NOT have any relative named Robert Hess. I do have a brother named Dustin though. I'm not sure what this whole thing is about or who Robert Hess is, but it's definitely someone I don't know.

There's is no "whole thing" and it's about nothing. I just know of a collector by that name and I know of you. Same names so I thought I'd ask you if there was any relation. I know nothing about any scam or stealing of any cards. I was simply curious, that's it.

kylehess10
01-17-2009, 01:48 AM
There's is no "whole thing" and it's about nothing. I just know of a collector by that name and I know of you. Same names so I thought I'd ask you if there was any relation. I know nothing about any scam or stealing of any cards. I was simply curious, that's it.

ohhhh okay. Well I just saw on another message board something about a guy named Robert Hess stealing cards or something like that and people were asking if he was related to me.

34swtns
01-17-2009, 10:11 AM
Don't sweat it Kyle, we all know you're OK, here.

By the way, you DO own all those Hess gas stations, don't you?
Hook a brother up! :D