PDA

View Full Version : Trevor Hoffman 1999 GU Jersey on ebay???

loumud
03-24-2008, 12:41 AM
Hi everyone,

Just checking to see if anyone has expertise in Trevor Hoffman items? There's a GU jersey on ebay (link provided below), which is obviously a listing mistake since the MLB logos on the back of the neck weren't used until the 2000 season. But, the COA from Elite doesn't specify the time period the jersey was used. Anyway, I know there have been some issues with the authenticity of Elite items in the past, so I was just checking to see if anyone might know some more as to whether this jersey might be authentic or not. Thanks!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=380009387335&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=025

Louis

bagbig
03-25-2008, 05:19 PM
I have a few game used Hoffman jerseys from 2000-present. They are all size 50-52. The jersey on ebay is a size 48. Elite had this jersey on ebay last year and there was a thread discussing it....search for it, I believe other members posted additional problems.

loumud
03-25-2008, 06:01 PM
I have a few game used Hoffman jerseys from 2000-present. They are all size 50-52. The jersey on ebay is a size 48. Elite had this jersey on ebay last year and there was a thread discussing it....search for it, I believe other members posted additional problems.

Thanks. Any interest in selling any of your Hoffman items??

hblakewolf
07-09-2008, 03:48 PM
Thanks. Any interest in selling any of your Hoffman items??

I just obtained a nice Hoffman game worn jersey from 2002. If interested, please contact me below.

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@comcast.net