PDA

View Full Version : Patrick Scoggin is the man

grandpahoo
03-27-2008, 12:10 AM
I stumbled across Patrick's website several months ago and decided to ask him a question about a particular Broncos jersey that I've been looking for for 10+ years. He sent me a very nice, detailed response almost immediately, telling me that he'd never come across this guy's jersey but that I could post an ad on his website. A few months go by, and then out of nowhere I get an email from Patrick giving me a heads-up that he had just seen the jersey I've been looking for (on ebay, of all places). He later sent me another email with a link to an auction for a pair of Broncos pants from that same year. In short, due to Patrick's (1) willingness to help out some tool he's never met, and (2) apparently superhuman recall skills, I was able to pick up one of my "holy grail" items. That pretty much rules.

3arod13
03-27-2008, 03:55 AM
I stumbled across Patrick's website several months ago and decided to ask him a question about a particular Broncos jersey that I've been looking for for 10+ years. He sent me a very nice, detailed response almost immediately, telling me that he'd never come across this guy's jersey but that I could post an ad on his website. A few months go by, and then out of nowhere I get an email from Patrick giving me a heads-up that he had just seen the jersey I've been looking for (on ebay, of all places). He later sent me another email with a link to an auction for a pair of Broncos pants from that same year. In short, due to Patrick's (1) willingness to help out some tool he's never met, and (2) apparently superhuman recall skills, I was able to pick up one of my "holy grail" items. That pretty much rules.

Great story! Congrats!

scottanservitz
03-27-2008, 07:07 AM
I have contacted Patrick on several occasions. He is top notch in helping with Bronco jersey needs! I hope anyone looking to buy a Bronco jersey to check with him. He is our resident expert! Thanks Patrick for all your help.
Scott

Jake51
03-27-2008, 07:34 AM
I couldn't agree more! Patrick is the gold standard when it comes to anything related to Bronco jerseys - and to top it off he is a heck of a good guy and a true friend!

Grandpahoo - just curious, which Bronco jersey did you pick up?

Thanks,

Tom

helmets
03-27-2008, 10:22 AM
What is his website? I know the sites by their names, but don't know much about the owners of the sites or who they are.

shirkr
03-27-2008, 10:41 AM
helmets:

http://endzone.pscoggin.com/

Ryan

grandpahoo
03-27-2008, 10:43 AM
I couldn't agree more! Patrick is the gold standard when it comes to anything related to Bronco jerseys - and to top it off he is a heck of a good guy and a true friend!

Grandpahoo - just curious, which Bronco jersey did you pick up?

Thanks,

Tom

Shawn Moore. He played qb at Virginia and came in 4th for the Heisman his senior year (Herman Moore, who also went to UVA, came in 6th). We were actually ranked #1 for three weeks that season. Unfortunately, he ended up wrecking his thumb against Maryland near the end of the year, and I don't think he was ever the same after that. Regardless, he was one of the most exciting college qbs I've ever seen.

EndzoneSports
06-01-2008, 07:22 AM

Thanks much for the kudos! Always willing to help out as I can. Also my apologies for the delayed "thanks" as I've just not been too active here on the forum in recent weeks.

Also as a FYI for all, we now have a dedicated URL for our website which is located at http://endzonesportscharities.org/index.html and is mostly functional with the exception of the "Broncos Research Photo Archives" which I am still in process of transferring. The old site at http://endzone.pscoggin.com/ will remain on line for another couple of months, but is not being updated; please update your bookmarks.

Best regards,

Dewey2007
06-02-2008, 12:47 AM
Hi Patrick, I'd like to get your feedback on a Broncos jersey I purchased today. A number of questions have been raised and I wanted to get another opinion if possible before I decide what to do. Can you e-mail me at: deweystg@berkeley.edu

Thanks,
Dewey