PDA

View Full Version : Majestic Pirates jersey tagging

jrhrlh
04-01-2008, 06:03 PM
I am currently looking at a few Pirates jerseys from BPH. I know the come with a great reputation but something caught my eye on the tagging. On the inside of the jerseys the 0062 wash tag also has an additional size tag and extra length tagging sewn on. I went and checked the jerseys I have and 2 of them (purchased from the Pirates Fanfest) have this tagging but the others I have do not. Is this standard for recent game used jerseys?

I am starting to worry that my other jerseys may not be the real deal. They all have the correct year and size tagging on the inside (but without the extra tagging on the 0062) and have LOAs from the Pirates but as simple as they are even these could be made up.

Any and all help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Jack

orioles03
04-01-2008, 07:08 PM
yes it is common when i worked for the o's they use to do it all the time that is for jerseys which require exta length i would not worry about your jerseys some players like the jerseys extra long

jrhrlh
04-01-2008, 08:06 PM
Thanks. But I meant that there were 2 sets of length and size tags in the jersey. 1 set under the Majestic label and another on top of the 0062 wash tag. Some of my jerseys have only 1 set under the Majestic and none on the wash tag. Others have both sets.