PDA

View Full Version : Phillies Phan Fest????

bubbrubb25
04-02-2008, 07:21 PM
I know about the phillies festival but I was looking threw there image gallary and saw there was a "Phan Fest" on 2/22 it showed a few players signing and I was wondering if there was any game used for sale? And is there anything coming up like this anytime soon besides the Festival?

Chris78
04-02-2008, 11:07 PM
I have been wondering the same thing. Do the Phillies have any fanfest because I never have seen anything?

I did attend the game tonight and did buy 4 name plates (never bought these before). They did not have any cracked bats for sale yet:( .

2000mvpfan
04-02-2008, 11:13 PM
...Phillies have their "Phestival for ALS" every year.This year I believe it's on July 29th (just go to Phillies.com and search the press releases for "Phillies Phestival" or go to the schedule and look for an off Monday late in July),at least that's the date I seem to remember.They are definitely having one though...

Joe

geoff
04-02-2008, 11:34 PM
Chris who did you pick up on the Nameplates.If you don't mind me asking you.

bubbrubb25
04-03-2008, 05:49 AM
I have been wondering the same thing. Do the Phillies have any fanfest because I never have seen anything?

I did attend the game tonight and did buy 4 name plates (never bought these before). They did not have any cracked bats for sale yet:( .
I picked up an Abraham Nunez NLDS nameplate for $25 when I went to Opening Day and they said they will be getting cracked bats.

Chris78
04-03-2008, 07:28 AM
Geoff,

The 4 I picked up were:

Chris Roberson NLDS
Michael Bourn
Kyle Lohse
Antonio Alfonseca

All of these were $25 each. They had some for $50 and some for $75.

I asked about the Abraham Nunez one and the lady said it was sold (they blacked out the wrong box). I see a board member got it.

Chris