Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chris78
    • Nov 2007

Philadelphia Flyers Help

Hi, does anyone attend Philadelphia Flyers games on a regular basis and know if they have any game used jerseys or other game used stuff at the arena? I have a free ticket for tomorrow night's game and plan on going. I have not been down there for a Flyers game in a couple of years and would not have been looking for this type of stuff at that point.

Thanks for any help or info,
    Chris
  • sctizzle
    • Nov 2005

Re: Philadelphia Flyers Help

They have a game used memorabilia stand that has some game used signed sticks, gloves, helmets and pants. They have a few misc practice jerseys as well as game used and goal scored pucks. The prices have come down a lot since the start of the season.

Prices for game used pucks are I believe $30. Sticks start at $100.

The last time I was there they had Timonen, Kukonen, Hartnell, Fitzpatrick, and Jones sticks. The selection changes each game...

-Scott

Comment

• sctizzle
      • Nov 2005

They also have signed player cards that are actually the inserts to game programs and have rosters/stats on the back. The last time I was there they had Briere, Smith, Biron, and a few others--they are priced at $10.

Goal pucks depending on the player are over $100 I believe..think Jeff Carter was $180--I could be wrong on that as I haven't been there in a few weeks.

They are also having an auction tomorrow for their charity of player baskets where they might have some GU stuff in them--I think they said Timonen has a pair of gloves in his basket. It ends at the start of the third period.

Comment

• Chris78
        • Nov 2007

Thanks for the info. Last time I attended a game there was when they gave away a Tony Amonte Bobblehead so it has been awhile.

Comment

• sctizzle
          • Nov 2005

No prob... I just go there to make my wife happy as she's a flyers fan--- I'm a Rangers fan so I just go and watch as a fan of the game...

Hopefully there is something good there for you to pick up. I've gotten a few good deals on some stuff for her. Most recently was a pair of carter gloves.

At least you will see a good game as they are fighting to stay alive in the playoff picture..

Comment

• BarryMeisel
            • Jan 1970

Hi Chris,

We have an exclusive contract to market the Flyers' game-worn jerseys, and they can be found at www.meigray.com by clicking on the NHL button and the Flyers' logo.

LMK if I can help,
            Thanks, Barry Meisel, MeiGray

Comment

Working...