PDA

View Full Version : Long Shot Help

AWA85
04-03-2008, 08:45 PM
Looking to see if anyone has any game used items of Mike Moustakas, the first round draft pick of the KC Royals? I am looking for a bat but am open to any other items. He is on the local single A team and would love to pick up some items.

Let me know if anyone has anything at AWA85@live.com , thank you.

ndevlin
04-04-2008, 11:56 AM
Hi there! Im actually looking for a Moustakas game bat as well. Its become pretty tough, obviously, since he used aluminum bats in highschool and just got drafted. Havent seen one yet!

AWA85
04-04-2008, 12:45 PM
When I get home from school for the summer I plan on going to many Burlington Bees games where he is at, so hopefully I might pick up something over the season. Thought I would try the boards first though.

ndevlin
04-04-2008, 12:48 PM
Nice, well if you do get an extra bat, lemme know. :)

AWA85
04-06-2008, 01:15 PM
ndelvin, what is your connection to Mike? Royals fan or what?

Just have me wondering now, take care.

ndevlin
04-06-2008, 07:04 PM
Oh yeah, Royals fan all the way!! About a little over an hr from the stadium so I've been to quite a few games. Im also looking for an Alex Gordon and Billy Butler bat. I just think Moustakas is going to be a stud in the future. How about you?

AWA85
04-07-2008, 10:06 PM
Royals are my second favorite team behind the Reds. I am also a big Alex Gordon fan ever since his days at Nebraska. Thought it would be cool to grab a few Moustakas items since he should spend the whole season with my local team the Burlington Bees. Look forward to meeting the guy, and I could also see him having a very nice career.