Anyone know good address to write MLB Players?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 3arod13
    • Apr 2006

I know you can write them using stadium address, but I do know that their mail is screened and not much of it makes it to the players.

Thanks, Tony
    Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~
  • ahuff
    • Nov 2005

Re: Anyone know good address to write MLB Players?

The stadium is usually the best. Otherwise you can try Meiselmann's or Smallings' book for player addresses. The only down side is sometimes you will find that the addresses are no longer applicable.

If you are trying to get a star player's autograph, it will be tough as their mail is generally sorted through. If they have a huge sponsore, like Nike, typically you will end up getting an advertisement card from the company.

"We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Comment

• 3arod13
      • Apr 2006

Ahuff,

Thanks! Tony
      Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Comment

• platinum1
        Banned
        • Mar 2008

Originally posted by 3arod13

I know you can write them using stadium address, but I do know that their mail is screened and not much of it makes it to the players.

Thanks, Tony
        What are you looking to get done. I live in Chicago and we get to see almost every player very easily.

Comment

• kylehess10
          • Feb 2006

I used to do through-the-mail autographs and I got tons of responses. I always used home address. Here's a website that I used to run for it....click on "SUCCESSES" to see all the addresses that worked for me:

Webs.com has been shut down on the 31st of August 2023. Find out what that means for your site and how to move it to another provider.

Most players who I got responses from were retired but I did get a few current ones
          kylehess941@hotmail.com

My Game Used Collection:
          http://www.wix.com/kylehess941/gameused

http://www.kylehessphotography.com/

Comment

Working...