Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mickeyletson
    • Apr 2008

1992 Dream Team Jerseys

I Have the entire 1992 Dream Team jerseys all authentic all autographed. I believe that they are game worn as well but my documentation does not state that they were. They are the white jerseys. These jerseys came originally from Magic Johnson and then to Marcus Allen. I am trying to determine a potential value for insurance purposes. Anyone that can point me in the right direction would be helpful
  • BULBUS
    • Nov 2005

Re: 1992 Dream Team Jerseys

There is a big difference betwwen authentic jerseys and actual game worn jerseys. Can you post a few pictures including the tagging?
    Chris

NY Giants, NY Yankees, Don Mattingly, Mattingly brand bats (any player)
    sigpic
    donnie23fan at yahoo.com

Comment

• mmonte4
      • Feb 2006

who is mickeyletson?

i want to see this collection......i am sure there are many as interested as myself.

Comment

• nickacs
        • Apr 2009

^ Ditto!

Comment

• whytewunder055
          • Apr 2009

P i c s ?????????

Comment

• jobathenut
            • Nov 2008

This post is more than a year old and it was thier only post, so im sure they are long gone now from this forum.
            Originally posted by mickeyletson
            I Have the entire 1992 Dream Team jerseys all authentic all autographed. I believe that they are game worn as well but my documentation does not state that they were. They are the white jerseys. These jerseys came originally from Magic Johnson and then to Marcus Allen. I am trying to determine a potential value for insurance purposes. Anyone that can point me in the right direction would be helpful

Comment

Working...