PDA

View Full Version : New Unis 2008 thoughts

ziggy
04-04-2008, 10:59 PM
So far I have seen a few of the new Uniforms and these are my thoughts...would like to hear what others think.

Phillies Alternate....AWESOME
Athletic Alternate....terrible
Jays 80's Alt...have not seen in action...looks good in photos
Cleveland Indians Alt.......Unis (thumbs up) hat block C ( thumbs down)
Rays.....not any better than before
Braves Blue Alt....Hats ( thumbs up ) jerseys (thumbs down...missing the piping/braid...does not match the piping on road pants

*** anyone else notice the Inidans wear a dark navy blue batting helmet and there new Alternate Block C cap is dark navy, however their normal caps with chief wahoo and "I" are a lighter shade of blue?

bigtime59
04-05-2008, 10:22 AM
So far I have seen a few of the new Uniforms and these are my thoughts...would like to hear what others think.

Phillies Alternate....AWESOME
Athletic Alternate....terrible
Jays 80's Alt...have not seen in action...looks good in photos
Cleveland Indians Alt.......Unis (thumbs up) hat block C ( thumbs down)
Rays.....not any better than before
Braves Blue Alt....Hats ( thumbs up ) jerseys (thumbs down...missing the piping/braid...does not match the piping on road pants

*** anyone else notice the Inidans wear a dark navy blue batting helmet and there new Alternate Block C cap is dark navy, however their normal caps with chief wahoo and "I" are a lighter shade of blue?

My take:
Phillies Alternate: agree with you. Needs front numbers, but should be their regular home jersey.
Athletic Alternate: Like everything about it except the split lettering.
Jays 80's Alt ; should have been left in the closet. Horrible.
Cleveland Indians Alt: BORING!
Rays: Road looked better in person than I thought. Needs front number, and they need an alternate.
Braves Blue Alt: Agree the jerseys would look better with piping. The hats bore me.

Mark
bigtime39@aol.com