Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kj33706
    • Jun 2006

pretty good story

so a very good friend of mine throws batting practice for the cardinals, and last nite he meet us for a beer after the game and said kj i have something out in the car for you, i go out and its a game used rick ankiel bat from that night, its great to have a friend who looks out for a friend, he know i collect game used bats and thought i would like it....... he was right, just thought i would share a good story......
  • 3arod13
    • Apr 2006

Re: pretty good story

Originally posted by kj33706
    so a very good friend of mine throws batting practice for the cardinals, and last nite he meet us for a beer after the game and said kj i have something out in the car for you, i go out and its a game used rick ankiel bat from that night, its great to have a friend who looks out for a friend, he know i collect game used bats and thought i would like it....... he was right, just thought i would share a good story......
    Congrats! Can you add pictures of the bat?
    Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Comment

• Vintagedeputy
      • Oct 2005

Ankiel had a 2 run homer vs. the Nats last night. Is it the same bat?

Comment

• kj33706
        • Jun 2006

yes it is and i will be honest i have to figure out how to post pics on here give me a bit of time and i will post pics.....

Comment

• dcrules01
          • Nov 2005

Cool story...

Take your pics upload them onto your computer and use www.photobucket.com to put them on lineOnce they are uploaded from your computer to photobucket
          Hit the Generate HTML Code down on the bottom of the page but check the boxes of the photos 1st.that will take you to a 2nd page highlight the section shown click copy then you can post photos in the nesgroup.Here are a few

Looking for Doug Flynn and Joel Youngblood items.NY Mets jerseys 78-82

Thanks Scott dcrules01@msn.com

Comment

• arl423
            • Jan 2008

Congrats on the new bat.

Comment

• aeneas01
              • May 2007

Originally posted by dcrules01
              Cool story...

Take your pics upload them onto your computer and use www.photobucket.com to put them on lineOnce they are uploaded from your computer to photobucket
              Hit the Generate HTML Code down on the bottom of the page but check the boxes of the photos 1st.that will take you to a 2nd page highlight the section shown click copy then you can post photos in the nesgroup.Here are a few

or just highlight (left click) the contents of the "img code" box and then right click to bring up copy/paste option - select copy and then paste to your forum post..... btw that is a great story!

robert

Comment

Working...