PDA

View Full Version : Phil Dawson is a kicker right?

nyjetsfan14
04-24-2008, 04:38 PM
700 bones for a modern FG kicker? Ok, it was a bizarre FG against the Ravens but come on...

Ozric
04-24-2008, 04:45 PM
It came from NFL auctions a month or so ago. I was watching that auction and was planning on bidding as I collect Browns gear, but the bidding obviously got ugly really quick. I'm guessing that the seller realized he got caught up in a bidding war and bid way too much on it. I believe that the $700 bones he is currently asking is actually what he ended up paying for it at auctions end. That is going to be one tough sell.

nyjetsfan14
04-24-2008, 06:12 PM
It came from NFL auctions a month or so ago. I was watching that auction and was planning on bidding as I collect Browns gear, but the bidding obviously got ugly really quick. I'm guessing that the seller realized he got caught up in a bidding war and bid way too much on it. I believe that the $700 bones he is currently asking is actually what he ended up paying for it at auctions end. That is going to be one tough sell.

That's nothing Ozric, last season on the Jets auction site a Ben Graham gamer (the Jets punter) went for nearly $2,000!!! A few weeks later he was benched LOL! I was absolutely floored. Some of these prices are just not comprehensible.