X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sammy
    Banned
    • Nov 2005

10,000.00 For This?

Some people have all the luck, or is it something else?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Image-Of-Jesus-On-A-Piece-Of-Sheet-Metal-New_W0QQitemZ6256612630QQcategoryZ1447QQssPageName ZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
  • ahuff
    • Nov 2005

Re: 10,000.00 For This?

That is hilarious!!! Can you believe it? Personally, though, I think I would have to go for the poor man's version.

"We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Comment

• trsent
      Banned
      • Nov 2005

I felt chills when I saw the auction, I can only imagine the chills the seller felt when he found this masterpiece and I bet the high bidder needs medical help after all the chills he will feel once he receives this item.

Comment

• Swoboda4
        • Nov 2005

When did Jesus shave of his beard? Actually it looks like actor Tony Roberts. The soda lid,if you look at it,resembles Johnny Damon-I kid you not. I'm going to suddenly find "an image" in the pine tar of a G/U bat handle. The money will go for a party for us somewhere,I'll also have on hand someone to hand roll cigars and I'll hire Vince Low and Kevin Malta to authenticate items at the party.

Comment

• suave1477
          Banned
          • Jan 2006

ARE YOU SERIOUS? OH MY GOD? LITTERALLY!!!! I am sitting here banging my head that I cannot believe people would be on a peice of sheet metal for $10,000 - All this time I thought you had to work for a living to make money, now I realize I am wrong. All I have to do is just wait for anytype of image of jesus in anything and I am a millionaire.

I will be following my dog around so when he takes a crap im going to sell it on ebay for $20,000.

If anyone here wants it first let me know Ill give you a price break for $15,000 for my dogs poop lol lol

Comment

• BaseballGM
            Banned
            • Jan 2006

I interested to know why the high bidder is "selling_everything_to_join_peace_corps.": Shouldn't that person be selling junk instead of buying?

Comment

• vintagesportscollector
              • Nov 2005

LOL...OMG That is hilarious. I think I overpaid for something today, but after seeing this I feel much better about my purchase. I may never have remorse again for overpaying for a piece of memorabilia after seeing this nonsense. Thanks for the laugh!!

Comment

• ghostkid
                • Aug 2005

I've got an inflateable doll in the likeness of Carmen Electra -- do you think I can get $5000 for it on eBay? That's only half of what that Jesus likeness sold for...

Kevin

Comment

• cohibasmoker
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2005

I think we are all in the wrong hobby. Religion is the deal.

Hallelujah!! Can I get a Amen.

Comment

• suave1477
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2006

Seriously it makes you wonder whats more profitable sports or religion. I couldnt believe when the Pope passed on they came out with a comic book of the pope as a super hero. Can you get any lower then that to make a buck!!!

Comment

Working...