PDA

View Full Version : Pirates Store Phone #

MikeSimon
05-01-2008, 11:08 AM
Does anyone have the phone # for the Pirates store @ PNC park?

Thanks,

Mike

indyred
05-01-2008, 02:39 PM
I'd just call the teams main phone #. I'm sure they would get it to you. Are the Pirates selling game used at PNC now? I was there 2 years ago and they had nothing.

jrhrlh
05-01-2008, 09:36 PM
The number for the store located in the park is:

They just started selling GU items again this year. They had some cool stuff the first week but right now there are mostly signed ball,GU balls,a few line-up cards and BP jerseys.

I have some people that I always talk to in the store and they said that the store is NOT officially owned by the Pirates and they have to wait until they release items to them for sale. Even the Pirates outfitters in the local mall is seperate from the team.

Funny thing is that it takes forever for the stores to get new items but there is a memorabilia store downtown that always has new and rare items for sale and on Ebay.

If there is anything special you are lookig for I can keep a lookout.

kj33706
05-04-2008, 12:31 PM
do they have any game used bases with logos on them...... please let me know
thanks

PK
05-04-2008, 01:05 PM
The number for the store located in the park is:

They just started selling GU items again this year. They had some cool stuff the first week but right now there are mostly signed ball,GU balls,a few line-up cards and BP jerseys.

I have some people that I always talk to in the store and they said that the store is NOT officially owned by the Pirates and they have to wait until they release items to them for sale. Even the Pirates outfitters in the local mall is seperate from the team.

Funny thing is that it takes forever for the stores to get new items but there is a memorabilia store downtown that always has new and rare items for sale and on Ebay.

If there is anything special you are lookig for I can keep a lookout.

I would be interested in any Josh Wilson stuff. He's down in AAA right now but his Spring Training jerseys might be around. I think he was 83 or something

jrhrlh
05-04-2008, 03:02 PM
I will be at the games all weekend. If I see any new stuff I'll post it. As far as bases and Josh Wilson items,there are no Wilson items and the only bases I saw were commerative ones with the Pirate logo on top. The was a GU home plate available but I am not sure what game or price.

Yamils
05-05-2008, 10:29 PM
Jack,

I am looking for jerseys used by Melvin Dorta and Romulo Sanchez, if you see jerseys from these players please let me know.

Thanks!
Yamil
yamils2000@yahoo.com

misteremu
05-06-2008, 01:19 PM
Jack,

If you ever see any Brian Bixler game used jerseys, I'm interested in those.

Thanks,

Eric

emufan@comcast.net

kj33706
05-06-2008, 05:10 PM
let me know what the price of home plate is please

ahuff
05-07-2008, 05:25 PM
Jack,

If you ever see any Brian Bixler game used jerseys, I'm interested in those.

Thanks,

Eric

emufan@comcast.net

I didn't know if you saw this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/2004-Williamsport-Brian-Bixler-Game-Used-Road-Jersey_W0QQitemZ310048316368QQihZ021QQcategoryZ605 97QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

jrhrlh
05-10-2008, 10:07 AM
As of Friday night here is what they had on display.

John Grabow 2008 Jackie Robinson jersey-$250
Oliver Perez BP Jersey-$150?
2007 Season used home plate-$400
7/4/07 home plate-$300 I believe this was just a pregame ceremony plate
Nate McLouth Bat
Freddy Sanchez bat

I believe all come with the MLB hologram except for the Perez BP jersey

They had others listed in an items available book but they won't be for sale until the items in the display case sell first.

jrhrlh
05-11-2008, 08:45 AM
I was at the game again last night and stopped in to see if anything new was available. When I saw nothing new I spoke to a supervisor and asked when new item would be for sale. He then asked if the was anything on their available list I was interested in. Here, they don't keep everything on the list out but it is for sale. So,the following items are also for sale as of last night:

Jose Bautista- 2008 Jackie Robinson Day jersey-$300
Brian Giles-2003 BP Jersey-$200
Solomon Torres-Cool Base jersey-$200

I did purchase the Ronny Paulino Jackie Robinson Day jersey they had. Looks cool because you can see the dirt outline of his catchers equipment on the jersey.

I hope they will soon have the Grays uniforms available that they wore during the series with the Nationals.

Jack

indyred
05-11-2008, 11:23 PM
I was at the game again last night and stopped in to see if anything new was available. When I saw nothing new I spoke to a supervisor and asked when new item would be for sale. He then asked if the was anything on their available list I was interested in. Here, they don't keep everything on the list out but it is for sale. So,the following items are also for sale as of last night:

Jose Bautista- 2008 Jackie Robinson Day jersey-$300
Brian Giles-2003 BP Jersey-$200
Solomon Torres-Cool Base jersey-$200

I did purchase the Ronny Paulino Jackie Robinson Day jersey they had. Looks cool because you can see the dirt outline of his catchers equipment on the jersey.

I hope they will soon have the Grays uniforms available that they wore during the series with the Nationals.

Jack

I don't think they will get those Grays jerseys. In those games the home team gets all the jerseys from the game. You would have to contact the Nationals and see what they end up doing with them.

Chris78
05-19-2008, 06:34 PM
I may be going this Saturday night. Anything new and where is the game used merchandise located? I know that they did not have anything last year. Thanks

jrhrlh
06-05-2008, 06:58 PM
I was at the game last night and the only new item they had was 2008 Jackie Robinson Day GU base. The price was $200. As of the end of the game it was still available. I only passed on it since it was not used at PNC Park.

Jack H.