PDA

View Full Version : I wanted it (back) REAL BAD!!!

EurekaDave
05-01-2008, 11:45 PM
"You don't know what you've got 'til it's gone..." It's happened to all of us. We've sold something and wish we hadn't. Then, given the opportunity, we buy it back, paying more than we did in the first place. Is there something in your collection that qualifies?

cjmedina1
05-02-2008, 12:19 AM
I did sell a 1999 signed Mcgwire bat :mad: Since I decided to collect Mcgwire signed bats from 1986-2001 I've been trying to find it but no luck.

Carlie Medina III
carliemedinaiii@sbcglobal.net

island_style
05-02-2008, 05:23 AM
I sold off my Hawaii MLB collection a few years back. Thanks to some forum members, I was able to get some of the items back and also add new items. It's been a challenge trying to rebuild the collection, and I am sure a lot of the items are long gone.

The items I wish I still had are a 1999 Dodgers home jersey of Onan Masaoka (Mark, I'll wait patiently until you decide to sell! :) ), 1999 Masaoka bat, Benny Agbayani Hoosier bat, Agbayani 1999 playoff shoes and Sid Fernandez Desert Shield Mets helmet.

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Rsamiano@aol.com

jake33
05-02-2008, 07:46 AM
Kenyatta Walker 2002 Bucs NFC title game worn jersey, but I ended up getting it back cheaper, I found a dead on photo match after selling then did a trade with the buyer and luckily got it back and got it cheaper