PDA

View Full Version : Calling in the Jordan experts!!

mmonte4
02-26-2006, 10:26 PM
ok guys...what do you think...this may be a steal!

http://cgi.ebay.com/FRAMED-AUTOGRAPHED-GAME-WORN-MICHAEL-JORDAN-JERSEY_W0QQitemZ8771777129QQcategoryZ50135QQrdZ1QQ cmdZViewItem

suave1477
02-27-2006, 12:00 AM
I am not a Jordan expert but I have seen many Jordan autographs, That par of it looks good as far it being Game Used, I do not collect Basketball equipment hopefully there is someone here that can verify?

trsent
02-27-2006, 12:52 AM
In my opinion only:

The jersey in question could never have been worn in Michael Jordan in a game. The lettering is way to high on back, it should be a good 4-6 inches lower.

I also have doubts about the signature, I am not an expert, but I have owned over 2000 autographed items right from Upper Deck Authenticated by Michael Jordan over the years and this one bothers me.

I should also make it clear, back in the day of Michael Jordan playing at The Chicago Stadium (and later The United Center) I used to get phone calls after the games to buy Michael's jersey right out of the locker room. I have owned a few gamers of Michael's over the years, so I feel I have some clue what to look for in his jersey.