fromcooperstowntohollywood
05-05-2008, 02:28 PM
any thoughts on these piazza game used cleats? they look pretty good to me:
ebay auction # 220231055424
thanks

ultimetfan
05-05-2008, 08:10 PM
Hi,

They certainly do look good. Price is steep without having been authenticated already. BPH has a pair of "DUNK" cleats for $600, if interested.

Best
Jessie

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR METS CATCHER ITEMS and bats from: Bruce Berenyl, Ed Lynch, Randy Niemann, Rick Anderson, John Mitchell, Tim Corcoran

05-05-2008, 09:18 PM
They do look really good. I e-mailed the seller and he said that was the buy it now price his consignor had said to put on it, but that it was only the buy it now price and will accept less. Seemed like a real nice guy. Thanks for the help!

05-06-2008, 11:20 AM
I asked the seller what he was looking for as far as price range considering they were not pre-authenticated. I think $400 would do it, but do you think that is a good price? He did say they are guaranteed and seems to be pretty friendly. Any advice is much appreciated.

ultimetfan
05-11-2008, 10:36 PM
I asked the seller what he was looking for as far as price range considering they were not pre-authenticated. I think $400 would do it, but do you think that is a good price? He did say they are guaranteed and seems to be pretty friendly. Any advice is much appreciated.

Certainly couldn't hurt to offer, and the market is soft for Piazza items, but won't be in a few (read:five) years. I have a pair myself, but aren't parting with them :)

go get 'em

Best
Jessie

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR METS CATCHER ITEMS and bats from: Bruce Berenyl, Ed Lynch, Randy Niemann, Rick Anderson, John Mitchell, Tim Corcoran