Lastings Mildeage Cracked Bat May 3rd, or any other nationals Lastings bat crack or uncracked

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • greengrizzle
    • Mar 2008

Lastings Mildeage Cracked Bat May 3rd, or any other nationals Lastings bat crack or uncracked

I was at that game when Lastings broke his bat in the 8th. Bat Boy wouldnt give it to me hehe, but did throw me a couple 2008 balls from out of the bag, one of them pretty used. Bat Boy said they already slapped a holo on it, so it property of MLB now or he was just saying that. either way was trying to get my hands on a lastings washington nationals bat if there are anyout there. if i can get a price on one, thanks!!
  • greengrizzle
    • Mar 2008

Re: Lastings Mildeage Cracked Bat May 3rd, or any other nationals Lastings bat crack or uncracked

i meant the third of may not the 8th that isnt here yet

Comment

• suave1477
      Banned
      • Jan 2006

Re: Lastings Mildeage Cracked Bat May 3rd, or any other nationals Lastings bat crack or uncracked

Greengrizzle there are a ton of Lastings Milledge bats out there esepcially on ebay shouldnt be hard to find. Also have now become very cheap. I remember when it was first rumored that he was coming up for the Mets his bats were going for $250 and up. Now you can pick one up for around $100. His autograph agent sells his bats on ebay.

Comment

• Vintagedeputy
        • Oct 2005

Andrew just had one...there will be others.

After watching the Nats/Astros game tonight, you may want to try for a Milledge glove since he doesnt seem to be using it for much....

Comment

• frikativ54
          • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Vintagedeputy

After watching the Nats/Astros game tonight, you may want to try for a Milledge glove since he doesnt seem to be using it for much....
          LOL! His bat was good for a few whiffs too!
          Les Zukor
          bagwellgameused@gmail.com
          Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
          (617) 682-0408

Comment

• allstarsplus
            • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Vintagedeputy

Jim - So true (lol), but I have to say that Lastings has been a great teammate and fan friendly.

I always say hitting is contagious and once he is surrounded by "hitters" he will be a .290+ guy!

Jim, you are right that I had one which I sold to the Seargent.

I was actually down in the clubhouse yesterday (team ouy-of-town) and there must have been 4 of his cracked Marucci's there. I didn't take any Lasting's, but got 3 more Zim "light use" Marucci's and some nice Cristian Guzman's!!!

Greengrizzle, I am not sure what Lasting's memorabilia guy Mead is getting this year, but his crcked bats w/ MLB holo's will sell for $199 in the team store.
            Regards,
            Andrew Lang
            AllstarsPlus@aol.com
            202-716-8500

Comment

• greengrizzle
              • Mar 2008

Naw, i lost a bat on ebay, it was a nice lastings bat that i lost on ebay for 1 buck. i bid like 69.99 and it sold for like $71 bucks. I really wanted that one though it said new york mets on it. ive been checking but another one hasnt come out yet. Anyone got the nationals team store phone number that would be great.

Allstar Plus, lol i completely envy you(i mean that in the best way with a smile) with the life you live surrounded by baseball and all the teams and players. One day ive saved enough and when i dont have to work on cars, working on Home A/c equipement and, running electrical wire everywhere, i can try to follow baseball for a living. That is what you call doing what you love for a living to the max.

Yeah Lastings definitly has his edges needing to be polished but i really think he could be solid player. He's definitly got that fight attitude in all things. He i think my second favorite on the team, besides zimmy of course

Comment

• allstarsplus
                • Nov 2005

Originally posted by greengrizzle
                Anyone got the nationals team store phone number that would be great.

Allstar Plus, lol i completely envy you(i mean that in the best way with a smile) with the life you live surrounded by baseball and all the teams and players. One day ive saved enough and when i dont have to work on cars, working on Home A/c equipement and, running electrical wire everywhere, i can try to follow baseball for a living. That is what you call doing what you love for a living to the max.

Yeah Lastings definitly has his edges needing to be polished but i really think he could be solid player. He's definitly got that fight attitude in all things. He i think my second favorite on the team, besides zimmy of course
                The main Team Store phone # is 202-640-7777.

I just bought a bunch more game used balls and some nice MLB holo'd bats of Kearns, Milledge, Zim, LoDuca, Cristian Guzman, and Aaron Boone.
                Regards,
                Andrew Lang
                AllstarsPlus@aol.com
                202-716-8500

Comment

• TFig27
                  • Oct 2006

Andrew,
                  Would love a shot at that Boone if it is for sale.

Thanks a lot

Tom

TFig27@aol.com
                  sigpic
                  TFig27 - NY Yankees Collector
                  A. Boone - R. Cano - N. Swisher - T. Martinez - P. O'Neill - E. Hinske
                  J. Damon - R. Brogna - D. Bragg - W. Upshaw - K. Farnsworth

Comment

• allstarsplus
                    • Nov 2005

Originally posted by TFig27
                    Andrew,
                    Would love a shot at that Boone if it is for sale.

Thanks a lot

Tom

TFig27@aol.com
                    Tom - Yep, the Boone bat is from his 1st HR game w/ the Nats on Sunday May 4th. He hit the HR in the 4th inning.

Hologram number BB942084 was located in the MLB Authentication Database under Game-used Broken Bat.
                    Session Product Description:

Additional Information: Aaron Boone

Session Name: PIT at WSH
                    Session Date: May 04, 2008
                    Autographer:
                    Authenticator: Authenticators, Inc.

Click image for larger version

Name:	nats_bats_2008_a.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	644134

Name:	nats_bats_2008_b.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	644135

Name:	nats_bats_2008_c.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	88.1 KB
ID:	644136

Name:	nats_bats_2008_d.JPG
Size:	234.4 KB
ID:	644137

Name:	nats_bats_2008_e.JPG
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	644138

Name:	nats_bats_2008_f.JPG
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	644139
                    Regards,
                    Andrew Lang
                    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
                    202-716-8500

Comment

• JasonHalliburton
                      • Jul 2007

I was at that Boone game. I need that bat really bad!

Comment

• dcrules01
                        • Nov 2005

AP photo the home run swing of Aaron Boone

Looking for Doug Flynn and Joel Youngblood items.NY Mets jerseys 78-82

Thanks Scott dcrules01@msn.com

Comment

• allstarsplus
                          • Nov 2005

Scott - Great pic. I am working through the Nationals to get some pics too.

Name:	boone_hr_bat_5-4-08.JPG
Size:	118.0 KB
ID:	644152
                          Regards,
                          Andrew Lang
                          AllstarsPlus@aol.com
                          202-716-8500

Comment

• allstarsplus
                            • Nov 2005

Similar markings here. What do you think?

Name:	boone_hr3.JPG
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	644153
                            Regards,
                            Andrew Lang
                            AllstarsPlus@aol.com
                            202-716-8500

Comment

• dcrules01
                              • Nov 2005

I saw that marking on the bat when I enlarged the photo...The photo was from that game in the 4th inning..Does the placement of the marking on the photo look consistent with the marking on the bat..
                              Looking for Doug Flynn and Joel Youngblood items.NY Mets jerseys 78-82

Thanks Scott dcrules01@msn.com

Comment

Working...