Colby Rasmus
Rick Ankiel
Johnny Whittleman
Christian Reyes
Brady Toops
Brandon Buckman
Wes Swackhamer
Reid Brignac
other Swing of the Quad Cities or Quad City River Bandit Players.

I'm also looking for team signed baseballs of Midwest League teams or Montgomery Biscuits.

rob@lrmemo
06-05-2008, 02:55 PM
Locker Room Memorabilia has a selection of Reid Brignac Game Used items. Here is a link to the Brignac collection:
http://www.lrmemo.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=brignac&Search2.x=0&Search2.y=0

AWA85
06-05-2008, 04:07 PM
What is your email, I have a few items that may interest you.

justabaseballcollector
09-27-2008, 06:09 AM
i have dupes of teamed signed mwl balls from 2000 too 2003 every team in the league. this would be what you call a league team set of balls all 14 teams.
if your interested let me know some rare team signed balls.......
2000 would be a high dollar league set is has the j albert pujols the key guy in the mwl that year.. each ball has over 25 autos of them. i use to hit each team hard at the hotels.. wont break up the sets.. they are all signed on midwest league balls as well...

justabaseballcollector
09-27-2008, 06:10 AM
email is justabaseballcollector@yahoo.com

thanks

rob@lrmemo
09-30-2008, 02:25 PM
We do have 2 GU Reid Brignac bats left in stock. I can do a better price than whats listed on our website. Please contact me at rob@lrmemo.com if you are still interesed.

Sincerely,

Rob Chandler

beyondthedugout
10-06-2008, 09:31 PM
Ahuff:

Check www.beyondthedugout.net's (http://www.beyondthedugout.net's) Authentic Collection for a Rick Ankiel jersey from Palm Beach 2004 (the last jersey he wore as a pitcher). We also have Johnny Whittleman's 2008 Bakersfield Blaze home jersey.

Email me for pricing on either or both.

Thanks, Matt

Matt@beyondthedugout.net

sacker12
10-11-2008, 03:16 PM
I'm looking for any game-used Montgomery Biscuits gear (particularly jerseys).

ahuff
10-12-2008, 06:29 AM
Sacker,

I do have a Jorge Cantu Biscuits home jersey I may be willing to sell. Shoot me an offer if interested.

sacker12
10-12-2008, 11:48 PM
I'm looking for game used items of these players:

Pete Kozma
Nick Addition
Colby Rasmus
Rick Ankiel
Johnny Whittleman
Christian Reyes
Brady Toops
Brandon Buckman
Wes Swackhamer
Reid Brignac
other Swing of the Quad Cities or Quad City River Bandit Players.

I'm also looking for team signed baseballs of Midwest League teams or Montgomery Biscuits.

I think that Brignac's old home jersey from Montgomery got auctioned off about a month or some ago. That was when the Biscuits auctioned off all of the home jerseys for the area United Way chapter.

Also, just to mention, the team is keeping Upton, Longoria, and Price's jerseys to be framed at the stadium.

sacker12
10-12-2008, 11:52 PM
I can't send PM's to you because you don't have that capability. Check the guestbook on your website.

fanofjerseys
10-13-2008, 02:26 PM
Concerning Montgomery Biscuits' game used jerseys, the only two players in which the team has not auctioned off or sold any of their jerseys are Delmon Young & David Price. The team did sell game used jerseys of Upton & Longoria in prior auctions.

sacker12
10-14-2008, 12:34 AM
Concerning Montgomery Biscuits' game used jerseys, the only two players in which the team has not auctioned off or sold any of their jerseys are Delmon Young & David Price. The team did sell game used jerseys of Upton & Longoria in prior auctions.

I think that you are correct. I talked to someone from the team a few months back, and he said that they were hanging Price, Longoria, Upton, and Young's jerseys up at the team office.

Also, I believe that it was the jersey from Longoria's first season in Montgomery (Russell Athletic #37) that was auctioned off. I think that they kept the Wilson #6 that he wore for the duration of his time with the Biscuits. And, of course, Price's jerseys got locked up (even though I would really like to get my hand on the silver mesh jersey they wore on the road for a few games this season).

jlew22
10-14-2008, 12:50 AM
I have a couple of Ryan Reid 2008 Montgomerry Biscuit signed game worn hats. Email me at JLAuthentics@aol.com if you are interested.

-Jim

sacker12
10-14-2008, 01:32 AM
I'm mainly interested in batting helmets and jerseys, but I'll be willing to ask about the hats.

ahuff
10-14-2008, 10:44 AM
You are correct about the Longoria - it was the first year he was with them. I was a bidder on that jersey. I don't even recall him being that well known of a player, at that time. However, I got outbid and I think I bid $600-750. I can't recall though. The jerseys are crazy, because they went for huge money. I have the Cantu, and I think I paid $350 or something crazy like that. I have the receipt, still, so I can look if you need. Funny thing is I was actually was outbid on both. If I'm remembering correctly. I was later called back, by the team. I think the person that won the Longoria backed out on the Cantu so I was the 2nd highest bid.

You can shoot me an e-mail at rangers2021(at)yahoo(dot)com.

jlew22
10-15-2008, 12:16 AM
I could sell the Ryan Reid hat for $45. I could include a Ryan Reid signed Southern League game used baseball also for that price.

buccaneerwillie
12-12-2008, 05:51 PM
I have a couple River Bandits jerseys that I've had since the early 90's...a home button up, and a black pullover (BP?)...both #24. Let me know if you're interested...

ahuff
12-12-2008, 10:49 PM
Can you e-mail some photos and prices? Thanks

rangers2021(at)yahoo{dot}com

PCM Sports
04-09-2009, 10:31 AM
We have Reid Brignac Game Used items in stock. All items come with a photo from the signing.
Game Used Signed Durham Bulls Hat - $50
Game Used Signed Batting Gloves - $40
Game Used Signed Spikes - $50
Game Used Signed Glove - $350

contact us @ info@pcmsports.com