PDA

View Full Version : B-e Collectibles

momen55
05-10-2008, 03:42 PM
anyone deal with them before? they have something i am interested in.

geoff
05-10-2008, 03:47 PM
I have dealt with them in the past a few times with Game Used And Baseball Cards and never had a problem.Fast Shipping also.

bigtruck260
05-10-2008, 05:02 PM
They were selling a Bo Jackson bat that appeared to be someone elses - the branded signature (LS) and the autograph did not look like Bo's.

I used to buy autographs from them, and never had an issue...

Neely8
05-10-2008, 08:01 PM
I just bought two awesome game worn Rams jerseys from them and the transaction was smooth as silk.

suave1477
05-10-2008, 08:06 PM
Momen be careful in my opinion I have bought a few autographs from them in the past which were good but they were also the ones recently listed a Highly questionable Darryl Strawberry Game Used Jersey.

When I sent them 2 emails asking about the Jersey the never replied to me.

I was dissapointed that they ignored my emails especially since I was a potential buyer and a previous customer.

Neely8
05-10-2008, 08:14 PM
Momen be careful in my opinion I have bought a few autographs from them in the past which were good but they were also the ones recently listed a Highly questionable Darryl Strawberry Game Used Jersey.

When I sent them 2 emails asking about the Jersey the never replied to me.

I was dissapointed that they ignored my emails especially since I was a
potential buyer and a previous customer.

I agree their email response is pretty pathetic. That is why I call them and have had good success going that route. I have never gotten any auto's from them but the jerseys I got are tremendous, maybe because they have great wear, unlike most baseball jerseys.

Swoboda4
05-10-2008, 10:22 PM
There has been ,I believe two prior threads about B-E Collectibles. Just enter their name in our "search" bar and you'll be able to get up to speed about them. It just bears repeating that homework has to be done with ANY person or company you choose to do business with.

aeneas01
05-11-2008, 04:55 AM
i don't think i've ever dealt with him before but he has two items listed that aren't as described:

game used michigan helmet:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Michigan-Wolverines-Game-Used-College-Football-Helmet_W0QQitemZ230250600599QQihZ013QQcategoryZ501 18QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

the problems with this lid are too numerous to list but if anyone's interested you can start by simply comparing the "wing" pattern of this knockoff to a photo of an authentic wolverines lid - in short, there is no way that this is an authentic michigan lid.

circa 60s ed meador game-used rams jersey:
http://cgi.ebay.com/1960s-Los-Angeles-Rams-Game-Used-Jersey-Ed-Meador_W0QQitemZ220231615981QQihZ012QQcategoryZ868 29QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

unlike the rams yellow jerseys from the 60s era, the front and back numbers were not outlined in white when it came to their blue jerseys.

suave1477
05-11-2008, 10:27 AM
I agree their email response is pretty pathetic. That is why I call them and have had good success going that route. I have never gotten any auto's from them but the jerseys I got are tremendous, maybe because they have great wear, unlike most baseball jerseys.

Nelly I am curious besides the wear on the Jerseys you purchased what else to you identifies them as being real?

Neely8
05-11-2008, 08:13 PM
Nelly I am curious besides the wear on the Jerseys you purchased what else to you identifies them as being real?

I photomatched one which is a new style St. Louis Rams jersey and the other has wear and repairs consistent with a legitimate game worn vintage Medalist Sandknit L.A. Rams jersey. Those vintage jerseys usually exhibit a particular style of repair which this jersey has. I have seen enough Rams jerseys to have no problem with either.

aeneas01
05-12-2008, 10:20 AM
speaking of rams jerseys, i made a mistake when i said bec's vintage ed meador was not authentic because the rams never wore navy jerseys with numbers trimmed in white during that era - the rams did in fact wear such jerseys but only in 1957. ed meador didn't join the rams until 1959...