Cubs Fans... Any Alfonso Soriano Autograph Signings soon?!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tay1038
    • Dec 2005

Cubs Fans... Any Alfonso Soriano Autograph Signings soon?!

Hello,
    Does anyone know if Alfonso Soriano will be doing a public or private signing this year. If so, could you please pass on the info.

Thanks,
    Taylor
    Tay1038@aol.com
    Email: Tay1038@aol.com
    - Interested in Current & Vintage Minnesota Twins game-used memorabilia - Killebrew, Oliva, Carew, Puckett, Hrbek, Blyleven, Mauer, Morneau, Tom Kelly (Manager), Minneapolis Millers & St. Paul Saints
  • dcgreg25
    • Jan 2008

Re: Cubs Fans... Any Alfonso Soriano Autograph Signings soon?!

Taylor, I checked signingshotline.com and they have nothing listed. Usually that is the best resource for upcoming signings as they have the major shows and a number of private signings. Good luck in your search!

Comment

• Tay1038
      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by dcgreg25
      Taylor, I checked signingshotline.com and they have nothing listed. Usually that is the best resource for upcoming signings as they have the major shows and a number of private signings. Good luck in your search!

Thanks for the heads up. I know this is a stretch, however, is Sammy Sosa doing anything this year?
      Email: Tay1038@aol.com
      - Interested in Current & Vintage Minnesota Twins game-used memorabilia - Killebrew, Oliva, Carew, Puckett, Hrbek, Blyleven, Mauer, Morneau, Tom Kelly (Manager), Minneapolis Millers & St. Paul Saints

Comment

• dcgreg25
        • Jan 2008

I didnt see anything for Sosa. Go to the site and do a search. They give a lot of info for free but you need to pay a nominal fee for some of the signings. the site is www.signingshotline.com

Good luck!

Comment

Working...