Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • worldchamps
    • Dec 2005

Grey Flannel purchases

I thought I would make a thread for people that wanted to post if they won something.

I won my first purchase from Grey Flannel, and I am really pumped, I think I got a HELL of a deal.

It was 3 pairs of game worn shoes. Michael Finley, Dirk Nowitzki, and Antoine Walker. The best part about it is they did not describe the Dirk's to it's fullest. They are game worn shoes from the ALL STAR game!!!!!! Thre is no mention of that in the description. Also his name is mispelled (Nowitski)

I plan on selling the Finley's and Walker's and when it is said and done I think I will have gotten these shoes for a bargain!!!

Anyone else get something they are proud of?

sigpic
  • worldchamps
    • Dec 2005

Re: Grey Flannel purchases

sigpic

Comment

• The Titan
      • Aug 2007

I think I may have won something. I'm just not sure though, my bid was the highest, but I haven't received an e-mail of any sort.

If I did win it, I'll be extremely happy.

Comment

• worldchamps
        • Dec 2005

what was it??? i am thinking it is something Spurs
        sigpic

Comment

• jerseydave.com

How much are you looking to get for the Finley game used shoes? Please let me know..thanks..

David
          Jerseydave@sbcglobal.net

Comment

• The Titan
            • Aug 2007

WorldChamps - nothing spurs. I did want that Chuck Person spurs jersey but not as bad as Roger's Jevon Kearse Playoff used jersey.

I think I won it, but don't have an e-mail. It says my bid was the highest. I'm confused.

I've been wanting that Kearse jersey ever since Roger posted it. It's a jewel.

Comment

• CollectGU
              • Nov 2005

Did you get the invoice on the Kearse jersey?

Comment

• The Titan
                • Aug 2007

Yea, I got it a couple days ago. Before I got it I was a little worried when it said the auction entered 'extended bidding'. Wasn't sure what to make of it, but once the auction ended the price had stayed the same as it was before 'extended bidding'.

Comment

• sportscentury
                  • Nov 2005

worldchamps,

Would you please email me at rgf2@hotmail.com? I'd love to see photos of your Dirk All Star Shoes.

Thank you

Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

Working...